Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Good place to buy parts for 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bigjim
headbang.gif hay,
just thought I would ask you all if Automobile Atlanta is a good place to buy parts?
IF not could you all could point me to the right place. i known about Pelican Parts
morph
We have aftermarket stuff that we sell and we have lots and lots of used parts.

http://stores.ebay.com/914appearanceandper...ept0/index.html
Rusty
People have mixed reviews about AA. My last experience with them was positive.

Other folks that I would purchase from include High Performance House (California), Zims (Texas), Brad Mayeur of 914 Limited (Illinois), Jason of Paragon Products (also in Texas).

Rich Johnson (yes, in Texas again) is a good source for /6 conversion stuff.

Hope this helps,
Rusty smoke.gif
tat2dphreak
pelican is about as good for new parts as I'v found... good prices, good people...

tweeks has some hard to find stuff... but $$$

AutoAtlana is a dirty word around here... they are bad about not shipping stuff in a timely matter or being friendly... and NEVER buy from partwerks chicago

but you've found one of the best places to get what you need... this board!!! you won't find any shop more willing to help you out or with a larger surplus of hard to find stuff at rock bottom prices... just ask. biggrin.gif

drunk.gif
boxstr
I have a few 914 parts.
CCLINCAMP914
Rusty
I knew I'd forget a few good folks on my list... Sorry.

-Rusty smoke.gif
echocanyons
James Adams of Jwest engineering has some very cool and innovative parts for our cars.

I plan to contact him soon for the fuse panel update

http://www.jwesteng.com/
bigjim
QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Mar 12 2004, 08:15 AM)
pelican is about as good for new parts as I'v found... good prices, good people...

tweeks has some hard to find stuff... but $$$

AutoAtlana is a dirty word around here... they are bad about not shipping stuff in a timely matter or being friendly... and NEVER buy from partwerks chicago

but you've found one of the best places to get what you need... this board!!! you won't find any shop more willing to help you out or with a larger surplus of hard to find stuff at rock bottom prices... just ask. biggrin.gif

drunk.gif

headbang.gif AutoAtlana is a dirty word around here

Well i'm glad i thought i was the only one that bad time with them i had order some parts from them and was told that they were rebuilt but it fact there where out of junked 914 now thats okay but if i want used parts i would have got used parts in all i would say that is the worst Co. I have worked with I just hope I get my money back.
jim
mike_the_man
Good luck with that!
GaroldShaffer
Good luck with that!

agree.gif

AA sucks! Not to start yet another AA bashfest but I
honestly don't see how they stay in business.
AA fighting19.gif :finger2: finger.gif spank.gif

- Garold
Joe Bob
AA corporate logo....
morph
QUOTE(mikez @ Mar 12 2004, 08:46 AM)
AA corporate logo....

Thats just wrong. icon8.gif icon8.gif laugh.gif bootyshake.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.