Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Helllooo Eric
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pete-stevers
Hey Eric long time no talk, your wife must be keeping you tres (that's french for "very") busy!!
I never see your smiling mug posting on the board!! Get to it man!!
but any whoo...i have a Q for you.
I had the opportunity to talk with Docktor Eeevil he was blaming his poor driving on the tee that was put in place of a porportioning valve for his akk-see-dent...
he said the back locked up on him
so as i hate the stock valve(getting the bubbles out is a be-hotch) and I am running a tee as well, i was wondering what you may recommend in their place, and of course what setting i should run as i have sc calipers up front and stock spaced rears?
What cha think
what aftermarket porportioning valve would you run?
Pro tee and anti tee comments welcome as well!
VaccaRabite
Pro Tee: I'mma racer boyeeee. I got mad drv'n skillz. Mah right foot does mah proportion'n!

Anti Tee: Oh my GOSH. Yoosa gunna DIE!!!!!!111!!one!!!

These threads are always fun.

Zach
PeeGreen 914
Steve

I have the JWest adjuster and it is 4 1/2 turns out from bottom. I am sure it will be different for every different caliper/ pad rotor combo you may have. I love this one as it is very easy to adjust. It even fits in the stock location if you wan it to. I have noticed much better braking than ever since I got it dialed in right, which does take some doing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.