Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT Lambo sighting in Seattle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TC 914-8
All's I know It's fast and loud. I was only able to snap a pict at a stop light, then it was gone. Hwy 99 in Lynnwood, near the Pastie babes Coffee stand. Sorry no picts of the Pastie Babes, just the Lambo.
Click to view attachment
RJMII
That's Bovey's kid's car. I bet he was out taking Jr for a ride in it.

(i think it is a Murcielago)
PeeGreen 914
Tha car belongs to Roy. He owns the fire prevention company FPH and also has about 10 or so Lamos. I saw his daughter, 21, driving this one the other day. Last time I saw her before that she was driving his Carrera GT. Poor girl.
TC 914-8
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Sep 17 2009, 10:44 PM) *

Tha car belongs to Roy. He owns the fire prevention company FPH and also has about 10 or so Lamos. I saw his daughter, 21, driving this one the other day. Last time I saw her before that she was driving his Carrera GT. Poor girl.

Great!! That does it for me. I'll stick to my piddly little 914-V8.
Stinkin' rich kids hissyfit.gif
Rand
Ugh. I hope nobody ends up wrapped around a toll booth.
Jon, you missed a b in there somewhere. tongue.gif poke.gif
Ten? oy. Not right.
Dang, some things just ain't right in this world.
nsr-jamie
Looks funny sitting in traffic, with all that power and no road to open it up on...to be honest not really a big fan on the new Lamborghinis...I always loved the Miuras and the older Countachs. That would be the Lambo I would want to drive if I had the money....in the mean time I am more than happy with my 72 1.7L biggrin.gif
ericread
QUOTE(RJMII @ Sep 17 2009, 10:29 PM) *

Hmmmmm... So you think he was taking a ride in it....

BRILLIANT DEDUCTION!!!

lol3.gif

PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(nsr-jamie @ Sep 18 2009, 09:03 AM) *

Looks funny sitting in traffic, with all that power and no road to open it up on...to be honest not really a big fan on the new Lamborghinis...I always loved the Miuras and the older Countachs. That would be the Lambo I would want to drive if I had the money....in the mean time I am more than happy with my 72 1.7L biggrin.gif

He has those too dry.gif I have a picture of my son in one of his Countachs and his Diablo roadster. Oh and a pic of him in one of Roy's regular Diablos.

Like I said... he has around 10... maybe twice that many but I lose track. He is always buying and selling them.

Oh, for those young guys, His daughter is hot and not hitched. She has a boyfriend but her dad really doesn't like him. That was last I heard though.
balljoint
How young do I have to be?
PeeGreen 914
Well, her present...or last, not sure, boyfriend is 26.
Cevan
QUOTE(nsr-jamie @ Sep 18 2009, 12:03 PM) *

My friend has a Gallardo and from personal experience, it's awesome. The first time he accelerated full throttle, it was disorienting. With all-wheel drive it just launches and in a heartbeat you're in triple digits. The engine sound at 8000 rpms is wicked. He did a brake test from 80 mph and I thought my eyeballs were going to come out of my head. I don't think you can compare the old Lambos to the new ones. Totally different beasts.

Click to view attachment
balljoint
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Sep 18 2009, 06:02 PM) *

Well, her present...or last, not sure, boyfriend is 26.

So 33...going on 34?

Hang on, let me ask my wife if I am too old.

biggrin.gif

effutuo101
Angela and I where up at Tulalip a few weeks ago and the Exotic cat peeps where there in force. I know that one of the guys had two cars there. Probably about 6 Lambo's all told. I still laugh at the guy in the Z06 that was told he could valet or park in self parking. It looked like he was used to parking under the overhang were the lambo's and the very sweet Rolls where parked.

Hiya everybody! Work has been hell. Summer is slipping away, and there is no way I am going to have my car ready to drive this month. Maybe next month..
RJMII
QUOTE(ericread @ Sep 18 2009, 11:02 AM) *

QUOTE(RJMII @ Sep 17 2009, 10:29 PM) *

Hmmmmm... So you think he was taking a ride in it....

BRILLIANT DEDUCTION!!!

lol3.gif

No, I said he was taking Jr for a ride in it. Obviously someone was taking it out, but I stated the purpose. poke.gif
messix
QUOTE(TC 914-8 @ Sep 17 2009, 10:19 PM) *

All's I know It's fast and loud. I was only able to snap a pict at a stop light, then it was gone. Hwy 99 in Lynnwood, near the Pastie babes Coffee stand. Sorry no picts of the Pastie Babes, just the Lambo.
Click to view attachment

what the hell were you doing up in my neighborhood with out calling!? no call for a beerchug.gif jeez! no love! poke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.