Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Finally Met Joroen in Person!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
We're in Rotterdam, The Netherlands doing shows with Walking With Dinosaurs. Things are going well with the show, we've been busy, but it's all ok! The UK was a grind, but so far Europe is really sweet! We were in Antwerp last week and now in Rotterdam. Monday we head out for Zurich!

Anyway, I contacted Jeroen a few weeks ago and invited him and the family to a show in Rotterdam. They kept it a secret from Zoey, so it was a surprise when they got here - free tickets and some backstage passes with a personal backstage tour of the dinos after the show. They loved it, and it was great to finally meet him and his lovely family in person!

Here are a couple pics. Sorry I haven't been around much, but I'm posting a fair bit of pics on Facebook - look me up if you like biggrin.gif
rick 918-S
Hey Yarooon! bye1.gif When you coming back to the states! The Alien is running better than ever. If you come to the WCR I'll toss you the keys this time! driving.gif

Good to see ya post Sean bye1.gif
Jeroen
Hey Sean, was great to meet you IRL finally!
The show was an absolute blast. Zoey can't stop talking 'bout it laugh.gif
Not sure which was more impressive, the show or watching the dino's up close back stage
Thanks again!!!

Hey Rick wavey.gif
Not much chance of that happening any time soon sad.gif
But thanks for the offer. I'm sure I'll take you up for it some day
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

Hay Sean the last time I saw you had Hair. Oh well I was younger then also.

Glad to hear from you , drop by more often and give the skinny on that great

job of yours. We need a Green with envy, icon to use now. Have fun!!

Dave slap.gif
pete-stevers
Hello Yarone...Big hello from steve, sher, markus,and nadia
and remember if you see any carrera 3.0 blocks don't let the buggers slip through your fingers!! ship em here
seanery
you all should hear the deal he got on a Boxster 6 speed tranny!!!!! I'm so jealous!!!!
Jeroen
Hey Steve,
Big hug for the wife & kids from us!
the 3.0C's are prolly as rare down here as they are over there sad.gif
brant
looks like you guys all had a blast at that show
good to see both of your names again
hope both of you are having a great year!

brant
TROJANMAN
Jeroen is a real person?
Jeroen
sssst... don't let anybody know wink.gif
TROJANMAN
nice to see you post again. take care. wink.gif
Eric_Shea
Jeroen,

PM me your address. I've been trying to get some GT door hardware kits to you but was unable to locate your contact info.
Jeroen
PM send...
Thanks Eric!!!
bigkensteele
I was fortunate enough to live and work in Rotterdam for most of 1998, and I must say that the Dutch are among the friendliest people on Earth. I would count a few as my bestest of friends.

Jeroen, I recall your stuff from Excellence a few years ago, and it was brilliant. During my 8 months of living there, I saw exactly one 914. Proabably you.

Please let everyone know when you are coming over again. I would love to meet you.

Ken
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.