Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1.8 engine==sold
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
etcmss
from a '74-EC027159--$100 + shipping. Was running well when removed about 2 years ago. I'll even sell individual parts if wanted.
jayoutwest
How much would you sell the fuel injection components for?
jayoutwest
Ooops sorry yeah I'm new here and I think it shows.
jayoutwest
QUOTE(etcmss @ Sep 19 2009, 12:48 PM) *

from a '74-EC027159--$100 + shipping. Was running well when removed about 2 years ago. I'll even sell individual parts if wanted.

How much would you sell the fuel injection components for? Do you need any body parts?
etcmss
QUOTE(jayoutwest @ Sep 19 2009, 02:44 PM) *

QUOTE(etcmss @ Sep 19 2009, 12:48 PM) *

How much would you sell the fuel injection components for? Do you need any body parts?

tell me what you want of the fuel injection--I'd go $100 + shipping for all-brain, wiring, fuel rails, sensor, throttle.
Don't need body parts.
Gigamight
would you be able to transport it any? You are about 6 hours from me, but I regularly drive a bit past Toledo on my way to pick up my son.
etcmss
QUOTE(Gigamight @ Sep 19 2009, 10:08 PM) *

would you be able to transport it any? You are about 6 hours from me, but I regularly drive a bit past Toledo on my way to pick up my son.

PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.