Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bay Area Breakfast, 9/26/09
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dave_Darling
This next Saturday, at Baji's Down the Street Cafe! On Old Middlefield in Mountain View.

Google Maps Knows All!

9:14 AM as usual!

--DD
shoguneagle
I will be in the Bay Area at that period to time. Will be there!!!

Steve Hurt
dug
I can't turn that down, it's less than a mile from my house.

dug
Dave_Darling
Cool! I had forgotten you were in MV. Haven't seen you in a month'a Sundays...

--DD
blackmoon
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Sep 20 2009, 12:30 AM) *

This next Saturday, at Baji's Down the Street Cafe! On Old Middlefield in Mountain View.

Google Maps Knows All!

9:14 AM as usual!

--DD

I will try and make, since the car is running better after having a fuel issue, filter problems
roadster fan
Hey Dave,

I will try and be there, I have to work the night before till 3 am so we will see if I can get my butt up and out in time.

Jim
shoguneagle
Is the 914 breakfast still on? I am in Sunnyvale for the next couple of days and need to know if the breakfast is still on.

Steve Hurt
jesiv
It was nice to see everyone last month after such a sabbatical. piratenanner.gif So it is really nice to see the breakfast ramping up again. Which means of course I can't make it sad.gif (Daughters soccer game biggrin.gif ).

Dave thank you for getting things going again!

Regards,

James
Dave_Darling
I'll be there with my 914... Hopefully some others will be as well, so if you're in Sunnyvale, come on by! smile.gif

--DD
shoguneagle
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Sep 24 2009, 11:59 PM) *

I'll be there with my 914... Hopefully some others will be as well, so if you're in Sunnyvale, come on by! smile.gif

--DD

Thanks, Da ve. I will be there at 0914.
bfrymire
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Sep 24 2009, 11:59 PM) *

--DD

not sure, if I can make it this time. I will try. The white 914 is still running, but the yellow one needs some work.

-- brett
ScooterD
Dave,
Thanks for setting this up. I will try to make it if I can get my ass out of bed. blink.gif
Scott
Dave_Darling
Just under an hour and a half to go...

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.