Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Just lost my breakfast
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
Taking the family out for a picnic today. Heading up to Silver Creek Falls. Went down to the garage to get my cooler. Apparently I forgot some things in there from when I took it to the 914 shootout.

barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif Talk about stink blink.gif I can't get the damn smell off my hands & all I did was open the damn thing headbang.gif
zymurgist
ewww.
KELTY360

This thread does just fine without pictures! biggrin.gif
hcdmueller
Sounds like the weekend after some friends and I went deep sea fishing. Lets just say the smell of week old tuna in 90F weather doesn't wash off anything.
6freak
QUOTE(JRust @ Sep 20 2009, 11:56 AM) *

Taking the family out for a picnic today. Heading up to Silver Creek Falls. Went down to the garage to get my cooler. Apparently I forgot some things in there from when I took it to the 914 shootout.

barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif Talk about stink blink.gif I can't get the damn smell off my hands & all I did was open the damn thing headbang.gif

try purel hand sanitizer.LOTS..It works really well for the fishy smell after a good day on the river fishing and gut`n fish. It mite help
Cupomeat
Was anything "moving" when you opened her up?

icon8.gif
tomeric914
QUOTE(Cupomeat @ Sep 21 2009, 12:26 PM) *

Was anything "moving" when you opened her up?

icon8.gif

That sounds kinda kinky.
blackmoon
Stab it slab and cook it

Jakeodoule
QUOTE(blackmoon @ Sep 21 2009, 10:21 AM) *

Stab it slab and cook it

That must be the one Dr. Evil farted in.......I was wondering who's cooler that was.
Tom
Time for a new cooler!
Tom
Jeffs9146
Time for a new cooler!

Bleach and hot water are your best friend!

Take it outside, hose it off, scrub off the main gunk, fill it up with hot water and 2 cups of bleach. Let it stand for a few hours and clean it again. You wont smell a thing after that!!
aircooledtechguy
I second the Purel treatment. If that stuff will get the smell of fish slime off your hands like nothing else, surely it will take care of that smell too. . . If you can get close enough to use it that is
Dr Evil
Wow, who would have thunk a fart would keep so long wink.gif
6freak
The Purel is for your hands Jamie ....fuck the cooler through that bitch away..I would never open it again
JRust
It's all good. I got it rinsed out & soaking with some bleach. I will rinse it out again later. This was one of my coolers from the Shootout. Not from Evil's clinic. IT would not have been nearly as bad if it was from the clinic. This stuff had been in there a good month +. Thanks for all the helpful tips bootyshake.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.