Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nice 914 at the South Pasadena Classic Car Show today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jjbunn
This was the only 914 I saw there: beautiful. There were quite a few 911s and 356s, and the Batmobile biggrin.gif

IPB Image
jsayre914
Both of those cars are bueaties wub.gif

what kinda wheels are those?
dw914er
QUOTE(jsayre914 @ Sep 20 2009, 05:04 PM) *

Both of those cars are bueaties wub.gif

what kinda wheels are those?

i kinda like those wheels

the mesh style with the lip is wub.gif
SECHSER
i'm kinda fascinated by the chick in the reflection of that 356.. look right especially on the flare part.. hmm..

oh ya, that 914 is nice too.. biggrin.gif

IPB Image
[/quote]
SirAndy
QUOTE(SECHSER @ Sep 20 2009, 10:45 PM) *

i'm kinda fascinated by the chick in the reflection of that 356.. look right especially on the flare part.. hmm..

That's a dude wearing shorts and flip-flops ... icon8.gif
SECHSER
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Sep 20 2009, 11:53 PM) *

no way! i zoomed in and adjusted the contrast. it's a total chick in a mini skirt! plus, no dudes should be wearing shorts that short anyways.. dry.gif *not that there's anything wrong with that as seinfeld would say.. biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
6freak
[quote name='SECHSER' date='Sep 20 2009, 11:45 PM' post='1216611']

IPB Image
[/quote]
[/quote]
Thats my MOM you sick fucker ...... lol-2.gif ...No really i seen the same thing ....But i was more like OK person on the left one on the right WTFs that in the middle
TROJANMAN
My father-in-law took home an award from that show yesterday smile.gif

SECHSER
[quote name='6freak' date='Sep 21 2009, 08:17 AM' post='1216675']
[quote name='SECHSER' date='Sep 20 2009, 11:45 PM' post='1216611']

IPB Image
[/quote]
[/quote]
Thats my MOM you sick fucker ...... lol-2.gif ...No really i seen the same thing ....But i was more like OK person on the left one on the right WTFs that in the middle
[/quote]
Click to view attachment

that almost looks like miss piggy to me.. wait, which one is your mom again..?? lol j/k... lol-2.gif
SECHSER
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Sep 21 2009, 10:17 AM) *

My father-in-law took home an award from that show yesterday smile.gif

very nice 55!!! w00t.gif
jjbunn
QUOTE(SECHSER @ Sep 21 2009, 12:10 AM) *

QUOTE(SirAndy @ Sep 20 2009, 11:53 PM) *

no way! i zoomed in and adjusted the contrast. it's a total chick in a mini skirt! plus, no dudes should be wearing shorts that short anyways.. dry.gif *not that there's anything wrong with that as seinfeld would say.. biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

That's my wife, standing just behind me! She was wearing shorts, flip-flops and a hat. Needless to say she doesn't look that weird normally happy11.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.