Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: '70 roller - central Florida
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
watsonrx13
I have a '70 roller for sale. Joe Ricard gave this shell to me several years ago. I had to rent a U-haul to transport it from MS to FL. After I got the shell to my shop, I installed the front and rear suspension and wheels and tires, doors and front and rear lids. My original intent was to get it running, but I need to generate some funds to rebuild the heads on my current red '74.

The car is gun-metal gray, white is the original color. Included:

Early doors, but no windows or winding mechanism. Driver's door has a dent where the mirror would be. The pass door has minor surface rust on the outside. Neither doors have rust thru sections.
Hell holes in very good condition.
Windshield has a large crack.
Minor surface rust in the rear trunk.
Minor surface rust in the pedal cluster area. The rear section of the center tunnel has the top removed.
Both headlight buckets are removed.
Gas tank included.
No door locking/opening mechanisms.
Rear axles included.
Passenger side rear fender dented.
Engine lid, front and rear trunk lids included.
No brake calipers included.
No wiring harness.

Price $500.00. Here's a link to my website describing the history of this car since I've owned it. Link. Let me know if there are any other pics needed.

If the car doesn't sell, I'll consider parting it out.

-- Rob

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
URY914
Whata take for the school bus?
watsonrx13
QUOTE(URY914 @ Sep 20 2009, 09:06 PM) *

Whata take for the school bus?

Not mine to sell/give away, it's my brother-in-law's... biggrin.gif

-- Rob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.