Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Door Mirror Hardware
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914four
Does anyone have the mounting hardware for a door mirror they would be willing to part with?
Gigamight
QUOTE(PH1 @ Sep 21 2009, 01:18 PM) *

Does anyone have the mounting hardware for a door mirror they would be willing to part with?

I have some pieces from the mirrors I took off of my car, but I don't know if they are the same things as what you would need for OEM mirrors. Mine had aftermarket ones. There is a metal bracket under the mirror and a rubber gasket where it mounted. Sorry I don't know more about what they are, but if it's what you need, you are welcome to them.

I can take pics if it would help, but if you know right off if they will work or not just shoot me a PM.
underthetire
I have the post mount. The post was broken off when I got the car, it's yours if you want it.
914four
QUOTE(underthetire @ Sep 21 2009, 12:31 PM) *

I have the post mount. The post was broken off when I got the car, it's yours if you want it.

I need the screws and the spacer.
bandjoey
Got what u need Kelvin. Pm your address and I'll get it in the mail. REALLY enjoyed meeting u at MUSR. Bill
ClayPerrine
So I take it your 3 door 914 made it home with no problems???

biggrin.gif
bandjoey
It's the original whale tale 914..bet he keeps it on there forever lol-2.gif
914four
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Sep 21 2009, 10:29 PM) *

Got what u need Kelvin. Pm your address and I'll get it in the mail. REALLY enjoyed meeting u at MUSR. Bill

PM sent.

I was not sure I could find the correct parts at the local hardware store and wanted to make sure I did not screw up this very nice door.

Thanks for the help.
914four
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Sep 21 2009, 11:06 PM) *

So I take it your 3 door 914 made it home with no problems???

biggrin.gif

The luggage rack worked well. We did get some strange looks from other drivers but the three door 914 made it home safely.
bandjoey
mailed today. happy motoring!
jt914-6
I think Kelvin won the real "door prize"..... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.