Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: In Vegas 24-27th
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
So I am making my bi-Annual trip to Vegas for work. I plan to stop by Renegade to say hello. I hope to not spend to much dry.gif . REally be nice to get a ride in one of the LS1 conversions drooley.gif . We'll see though as my schedule isn't looking to good during the day. I'll be staying at the Hilton Grand Vacations next to the convention center. May be playing a round of golf Saturday afternoon/evening if an old friend can make the trip. For the most part I just relax at the hotel each night. Leaving the wife at home so I am free for whatever confused24.gif

Well I don't drink or cheat on my wife so I guess I am a little limited blink.gif
SLITS
"What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" pain30.gif
computers4kids
QUOTE(JRust @ Sep 21 2009, 02:33 PM) *

So I am making my bi-Annual trip to Vegas for work. I plan to stop by Renegade to say hello. I hope to not spend to much dry.gif . REally be nice to get a ride in one of the LS1 conversions drooley.gif . We'll see though as my schedule isn't looking to good during the day. I'll be staying at the Hilton Grand Vacations next to the convention center. May be playing a round of golf Saturday afternoon/evening if an old friend can make the trip. For the most part I just relax at the hotel each night. Leaving the wife at home so I am free for whatever confused24.gif

Well I don't drink or cheat on my wife so I guess I am a little limited blink.gif

I have a friend that's dropping 32K for a LS1 Renegade conversion--can't wait to take a ride in it.
JRust
Dang just trying to get work done before I fly out tommorow! Stinking flight isn't until 3pm. That means I get to spend most my day working before going to catch my flight. I planned that like $hit dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.