Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Passenger side fender metal needed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
993inNC
I am going to be needing to fix the front metal area around the front marker light ( the oblong one), whats there now is not repairable (at least by me smile.gif ). Does anyone has a fender that's salvageable enough that I could cut out the light area and repair my fender without having to replace it? Here's what I'm working with and on
Gint
Moving to the classifieds.
993inNC
Ooops, didn't really think of this as a classified post smile.gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(993inNC @ Sep 21 2009, 04:15 PM) *

Ooops, didn't really think of this as a classified post smile.gif

PM sent

Bruce
993inNC
back to you smile.gif
993inNC
I am bumping this because I am very close to finally needing the corner. I had PM'd a number of people who responded the first time and had recently PM'd one again....to no avail. SO:

I need this corner and am ready. If you have a clean fender to fit my 75 and would be willing to sacrifice it, I'll take it.
boxstr
PM sent...
993inNC
PM's responded to, thanks guys.
wayne1234
you still need the metal? I have a parts car that has that area , but the fender has some rust lower near door... let me know I can take some pics for you
993inNC
QUOTE(wayne1234 @ Feb 3 2010, 03:58 PM) *

you still need the metal? I have a parts car that has that area , but the fender has some rust lower near door... let me know I can take some pics for you

Sending PM
SUNAB914
Check PM. I'm right above you. How about steel flares all around?
wayne1234
Here is what I got, as you can see the front part is fine but there is rust lower on fender and near cowl... So I could cut off what you need... it is just if you feel comfortable welding it together, I'm sure shipping would be cheap as it wouldnt be a whole fender,, and say $70 for the front piece, with the light bucket and lens. and side marker,,, plus shipping ....lens is in decent shape... I could probable cut it this Monday. Thanks

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.