Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: nice weather forecast for Saturday in PNW
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Tom
PNW's
Anyone out there want to meet up and go for a drive around the Olmpic peninsula area this Sat? If you know of some nice drives, let us know. Nothing too long, just meet for lunch/breakfast- and go for a short drive. Forecast is for 70 or so on Sat, mostly sunny.
Tom
SLITS
Damn, the sun finally came out in the PNW?

My underwear is still soggy from when I left last December.

Nice drive around the Oly Pennisula though.
6freak
Maybe just maybe driving.gif
messix
gotta help a buddy run a hot rod show at the shanty tavern in lake city if'n any one will be in the area on saturday. should be some old school, ratrods and classic cars and some old bikes also. [i won't mention the pinup girls that will be there].
address 9002 lake city way ne . near ravenna/ lake city way intersection.
effutuo101
I will be there Thursday night. A buddy of mine will be playing on Thursday. I want to run down and see the hoot rods on Saturday. I will probably be in Jeep or on my bike. Nothing like rat rods.
TC 914-8
Hi Tom I sent you a PM. I'll be home Thurs I need to check a few things on my engine before I comit. Give me a call on the # I left you.

What ever happened to Dino?

T
Tom
Tony,
I got your message. My back is acting up, so I don't know if I will be up for a drive. Sure hate to miss the chance for a nice weather drive tho'. If I can get my back to feeling OK, I'll give you a call and maybe we can meet up half way between your place and Port Orchard. I love to drive this car, but anything over a couple of hours is really hard on my back.
I haven't heard or seen Dino for a while. I think he is busy working. I seem to remember something about a heavy work schedule.
Tom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.