Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jasfsmith's in Hemings Sports and Exotic Mag
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
Ferg
Just got the latest issue, they have coverage of their show they did this summer, Jasfsmith got a nice pic, and a little Blurb about his Six beerchug.gif
orthobiz
QUOTE(Ferg @ Sep 22 2009, 11:06 PM) *

Just got the latest issue, they have coverage of their show they did this summer, Jasfsmith got a nice pic, and a little Blurb about his Six beerchug.gif

I love his car and his WHEELS!!!

Quick, somebody post a pic...

Paul
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(orthobiz @ Sep 23 2009, 08:05 AM) *

Paul

Paul,

James called me 2 weeks before the event & chastised me when I said I couldn't be ready. Happy as hell that he won.

I had a bunch of pics of his car, as well as many others that I lost this past week to an unknown virus. Four years of pics (Porsche related only) lost, including yours.

Be very careful.
Pat
orthobiz
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Sep 26 2009, 10:18 PM) *

QUOTE(orthobiz @ Sep 23 2009, 08:05 AM) *

Paul

Paul,

James called me 2 weeks before the event & chastised me when I said I couldn't be ready. Happy as hell that he won.

I had a bunch of pics of his car, as well as many others that I lost this past week to an unknown virus. Four years of pics (Porsche related only) lost, including yours.

Be very careful.
Pat

Viruses are possible, but I use a Mac so they are not probable...Have a copy of everything nonetheless.

Paul
Jasfsmith
QUOTE(orthobiz @ Sep 23 2009, 10:05 AM) *

Paul

Just received my issue of Sports & Exotic Car magazine.

Reasonably good picture, though they masked me to keep my identity hidden.

For the record, the car is not restored. The only extent of work was a repaint of the front hood, rocker panels and valance after my first west coast trip and the wheels several years ago. Other than a chain tensioner update the rest is original.

I guess the multiple layers of was (P21S) did its trick. That and they must not have looked on the underside.

Click to view attachment
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(Jasfsmith @ Oct 1 2009, 10:16 AM) *

QUOTE(orthobiz @ Sep 23 2009, 10:05 AM) *

Paul

Just received my issue of Sports & Exotic Car magazine.

Reasonably good picture, though they masked me to keep my identity hidden.

For the record, the car is not restored. The only extent of work was a repaint of the front hood, rocker panels and valance after my first west coast trip and the wheels several years ago. Other than a chain tensioner update the rest is original.

I guess the multiple layers of was (P21S) did its trick. That and they must not have looked on the underside.

Click to view attachment

Yeah, I knew they hit it incorrectly when they said it was "restored". If I were you, I'd sent an email to them, asking to correct that.

Good showing! Happy they masked you out (just kidding!).

Next year!
Pat
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.