bandjoey
What Swap Meet 8:00am - Noon
When Sat Oct 3 8am – Sat Oct 3 12pm
Zims 1804 Reliance Pkwy Bedford TX 76021
www.allzims.com

PCA Mavericks Event

Come buy my stuff! Bill piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
jt914-6
Bill...Do you know if there will be any five lug polished Fuchs for sale there? I'm looking for some (like Dennis's) to buy......
tat2dphreak
I hope to make it there that day, I have a 1.8 in unknown condition, turns fine tho. a cylinder head or 2, and a 2.0 injection setup(everything but the MPS, as far as I know)

I'd be willing to part out the 1.8 engine too, if someone just needs the heads or ? I have a few other small items too, but not sure what people will be looking for.

I might be looking for a 911 front suspension and 5 lug rear setup.

let me know if anyone needs the stuff, and I'll drop it by. but I won't be able to stay long, it appears.
bandjoey
JT I'll keep on the lookout and if I see some I'll call your cell and shoot some pix's to you, if you will PM that to me. Right now I dont' know of any but some might show up. Size, and Do you want the new look ready to bolt on or some that you can recondition, or does it matter?
tat2dphreak
icon_bump.gif

who's bringing me a 911 front suspension? poke.gif
tat2dphreak
another icon_bump.gif since this fell off the first page, cmon guys! what are you bringing?

what else can I bring to help you guys?!
ClayPerrine
I will be there all day... After all, I am the swap meet chair for Maverick region. Which means I am the guy responsible for this event.

If anyone needs something and wants me to look, email me at clay.perrine@gmail.com. I will have my blackberry and can check for you.

bandjoey
Just a few days left. Get out your stuff
icon_bump.gif
bandjoey
1 day left...Clay is there a rain date if we're rained out? hissyfit.gif
Grelber
It's supposed to rain all weekend.
tat2dphreak
I may not get to stop by after all sad.gif if someone comes by and needs and engine or a box of djet parts, or anything else, lmk. I'll pm you guys my cell and feel free to give it to anyone needing a part, and anyone with a 911 front end. smile.gif I'll get with them and deliver the parts
bandjoey
WFAA right now is predicting a cool cloudy Sat morning but dry until late in the day. Looks good right now.
Drive over and buy all my stuff - sorry, only 4cyl stock stuff guys. Bill

ps. If anyone sells something big my Iphone will let people do paypal payments on the spot.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.