Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MSDS @ GAF Ventura Swap
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Maltese Falcon
Click to view attachmentWe are bringing MSDS exhaust headers, air filter systems, and whatever else (new / used) that we can stuff into the truck to the Ventura Show GAF this October 4th, 2009. Applications for: 914-4/ 914-6, 924 944 911 928 928(32v) 993, and one xlnt set of 9146 HBs , which can also be used for 2.4mfi application.
If you want something brought up to GAF, let me know.
Marty
jim_hoyland
smile.gif Another reason to make the GAF this year. Between you, the Captain, Mark, and Bruce Stone the GAF is a great source of 914 parts. Plus, every year several people to decide to clear out their garages or shops of accumlated 914 stuff

Sunday is the swap meet.
Gigamight
Not fair. All the cool stuff happens in Cali. That does it....I'm movin.
TravisNeff
I didn't know you made a header for the 914-4. If so, please provide some details on it!
Maltese Falcon
QUOTE(Travis Neff @ Sep 23 2009, 12:09 PM) *

I didn't know you made a header for the 914-4. If so, please provide some details on it!

Travis...pm sent !
Thx,
Marty
TravisNeff
Got it, thanks Marty.
rymann
To THE Maltese: those look great i think they r better than some original parts that r out there.....

To Gigamight.........Hummmmm????
Joe Bob
I'll be there too.....
sixxx
QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Sep 22 2009, 10:22 PM) *

Click to view attachmentWe are bringing MSDS exhaust headers, air filter systems, and whatever else (new / used) that we can stuff into the truck to the Ventura Show GAF this October 4th, 2009. Applications for: 914-4/ 914-6, 924 944 911 928 928(32v) 993, and one xlnt set of 9146 HBs , which can also be used for 2.4mfi application.
If you want something brought up to GAF, let me know.
Marty

Marty,

Your parts Rock! Any body who does not know you should do some research to find out about your great products. All of your headers have always looked & sounded great on all of my cars. I highly suggest the ceramic coated "Jet hot" style coating.
See you at the show!!!!! GAF!

Sixxx driving.gif
Maltese Falcon
We've just added a pair of 986 Boxster seats/ perfect cond. that will be for sale at the Ventura Show. These are going to be sold for the best cash offer on Sunday.
Look for the exhaust header display near the gray F150 Supercrew.
Marty
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.