Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saw my current "dream" car driving to work
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
biosurfer1
Not my top dream car, but the one I would love to own right now (hopefully soon)

On the freeway to work this morning, a BMW 335i Coupe in Montego Blue went by and it was a thing of beauty.

I have been looking for a used one lately but finding one in the colors/options/price range has proven difficult. Seeing it today just furthered my hope of finding one sooner than later.

Nothing like 300hp (easily 375+) in a 6 speed sleek coupe!

Click to view attachment
biosurfer1
oops, meant to put this in OT. Feel free to move it
dw914er
great car

drove my buddies 4 door 6 speed... it was alot of fun for a sedan smile.gif
ghuff
They are fun, but HEAVY.

They feel like 4000lbs or so. Definitely not what I like.

I did like the 1 series until I learned it weighed as much as the 3 basically.
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

Tell us old dreamers, " That there was long leged, long haired Blonde driveing".

As she passed you she smiled!!!! driving.gif cheer.gif slap.gif
biosurfer1
QUOTE(BarberDave @ Sep 23 2009, 04:11 PM) *

smilie_pokal.gif

Tell us old dreamers, " That there was long leged, long haired Blonde driveing".

Of course, and it looked like she had a see thru tank top on biggrin.gif
jmill
Drove a 335XI for a week while the 330XI was in the shop. That twin turbo kicks ass. I wanted to trade in the 330 for it. I laughed at the money they wanted to give me for a trade in. I passed on the deal. I'll wait until next year and buy a used one. It didn't feel heavy to me. It did feel very stable. You need to turn off all the electronic traction BS to have fun with it.
ghuff
QUOTE(jmill @ Sep 23 2009, 07:32 PM) *

Drove a 335XI for a week while the 330XI was in the shop. That twin turbo kicks ass. I wanted to trade in the 330 for it. I laughed at the money they wanted to give me for a trade in. I passed on the deal. I'll wait until next year and buy a used one. It didn't feel heavy to me. It did feel very stable. You need to turn off all the electronic traction BS to have fun with it.

I guess I am biased going from a 400whp GTi that weighs 2800lbs with me in it to a 335i that is probably 3800-3900lbs with me in it.

It is/was definitely noticeable to me.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Sep 23 2009, 06:13 PM) *

QUOTE(BarberDave @ Sep 23 2009, 04:11 PM) *

smilie_pokal.gif

Of course, and it looked like she had a see thru tank top on biggrin.gif

I saw her too Brett. She pulled off at Hazel Avenue and backtracked on Folsom Blvd. then pulled into Gold Club Centerfolds... When she got out of the car a great big load of dollar bills blew out... Oh, and it was see thru... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.