Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FOR SALE, 74 1.8, newly rebuilt engine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Joe Bob
$9500. Pics and particulars tomorrow. Fuchs and other goodies. Needs some help on the paint. Engine warranty from local wrench. 1.8 block converted to 2.0 specs with L Jet.............
Joe Bob
OK.....L-Jet 1.8 block with German 2.0 cylinders.

Needs a good bath......has AC but the pump is missing. Not a bad hack job on the trunk......no sway bars, Billstein shocks......very minor rust. Been in dry storage for 7 years with the wrench. He finally got off his ass and did a lein sale.

Last registered in 2002......
Joe Bob
$6K in the engine and you weenies are afraid of a little dirt?

Screw it, I'll clean it up, keep it for my twins and let them wreck it.....kinda like someone I know, did on a low mileage Togo Brown one...... lol-2.gif
Gint
QUOTE(Rico Suave @ Sep 24 2009, 09:35 PM) *
OK.....L-Jet 1.8 block with German 2.0 cylinders.

Needs a good bath......has AC but the pump is missing. Not a bad hack job on the trunk......no sway bars, Billstein shocks......very minor rust. Been in dry storage for 7 years with the wrench. He finally got off his ass and did a lein sale.

Last registered in 2002......

I'm sure you know that a 1.8 with 2.0 cylinders doesn't make a 2.0 unless someone changed the crank and rods. And you haven't said if that's true here or not.

And at $9500 with a rebuilt 1911 or 2.0 or not, yeah, you're going to actually have to wash it. laugh.gif

I'm just sayin...
Joe Bob
Ummmmm, duh......gonna yank the engine and toss in a six. KMA.gif
Gint
I guess I still didn't make my point clear enough. Your thread title says 2.0. The description indicates it may not be. Is it a 2.0 or isn't it?
Joe Bob
Sorry...changed the title.....2.0 crank and cylinders. I ASSUMED that people would know what the diff was and that I knew the diff....

MY BAD.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.