Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Event Brochure
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
JeffBowlsby
We need a really superb 914 photo for the cover of the event brochure. Maybe sone of the 'Art' photos posted recently...The highest resolution possible. I would like it to also have the event logo, name, date and place photoshopped into it so I can just take it to a print shop and they can print off it. .jpeg? Tiff? I dont know...you tell me...help!!! I dont have time to browse the photos on the website...pick one that looks good to you. We might need to get permission to use it depending on the photo selected.

If its appropriate, I would also like to consider making it into a larger poster to give to attendees, but I want this to be a surprise in their goodie bags, so hush for now.

Can someone do this and email me a great image? Please post a small scale image here for review.

We at least need to know if we can do it, not necessarily the final artwork, to include the cost in the Reg fees which will be finalized late next week.

I'll just put the event logo on card stock if no other solution works out...but I'd like to think we can do better than that.
seanery
Jeff,
I own this one, and it's plenty large for print, can do a 20x24 poster of it.
ArtechnikA
there's this one ...
EdwardBlume
We could get together somewhere and take some picts if needed. We could round up some nice cars.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.