Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thinking of selling Moby - NOT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
GaroldShaffer
Its been great fun, but I think the race car (aka Moby) will hit the classifieds soon. It was an SCCA FP racecar with a bad motor that I bought from an estate sale in Wisconsin 2years ago. Installed a 3.0L six in it with hopes of doing track days and some DE events, but so far I have only AX it.

I need to get the build sheet for it and get some detailed pictures ready in the next few weeks and get it posted. I'm not getting out of 914s, I will still have my 70 914 for Axing. I'm starting a new business and can use the $$ to help get things off the ground.

More details in the classifieds soon.

MOBY driving.gif aktion035.gif
GaroldShaffer
Well....... I can't do it. I walk past Moby every day in my garage. My wife said keep him and get better at driving. Got to love a woman that supports your habits wub.gif

So Mody is off the market, well actually I wasn't trying very hard to sell him in the first place. So here is 2010 and what fun we will have! driving.gif aktion035.gif smilie_pokal.gif drunk.gif
Zimms
Good news! I want to shoot more photos next year. Did you move it to the house or are you able to get to the shop everyday?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Nov 17 2009, 07:42 PM) *

Well....... I can't do it. I walk past Moby every day in my garage. My wife said keep him and get better at driving. Got to love a woman that supports your habits wub.gif

So Mody is off the market, well actually I wasn't trying very hard to sell him in the first place. So here is 2010 and what fun we will have! driving.gif aktion035.gif smilie_pokal.gif drunk.gif

What do you mean - supports your habits? She just said you suck at driving!

Seriously, enjoy that beast!
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Zimms @ Nov 19 2009, 09:52 AM) *

Good news! I want to shoot more photos next year. Did you move it to the house or are you able to get to the shop everyday?

Right now its at the house. We have 8 vehicals down there now (only three inside) and not one of them is a Porsche confused24.gif We got involved with a friend of our SCCA region in helping him sell/part/junk over 80 cars, YES 80, that he has in barns and out in the back field. I know, I know, slap.gif but it is some extra cash so what the heck.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.