Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: thanks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cork
Thanks to Leamon and the DR. had a great time, would like to thank don and mark for parts to finish my 2 trans and their help plus steve, charlie,robert,ted,gene,jack,joe,howard,jim,dan. cork
Dr Evil
Your welcome smile.gif You didnt suck either!
ericread
Some more pics:

Click to view attachment
Yep, some scaling one the gear. If I can put up with the whining noise, my transmission should be OK for a couple more years. Since this scaling is not repairable, it'll then be time for a replacement transmission. sad.gif
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
HEY! I finally got the gear sets rebuilt! And look, they're in order!!!

Click to view attachment
ericread
And the final group of pics:

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Leaman seemed to spend a sizeable amount of time making sure his TV was on the racing channel (and not that USC game), and admonishing us to clean up our pools of oil on the floor.

Thanks to Leaman and the Dr. And special thanks to all of you who offered assistance, advice, and parts!

I not only have a transmission that shifts better than ever, I made friends with fellow 914 enthusiasts that are really great people. If you are thinking about attending one of these, DO IT! Even if you don't have a transmission to repair, show up and help out. The people you will meet will be amazing. And for those of you that want a drink-fest, this probably isn't the event for you. Quite frankly, none of us had any time to do any serious drinking, as taskmaster Evil kept us pretty busy.

Eric Read driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.