Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AutoX @ Baysox stadium in Bowie.....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
degreeoff
Who's going?

other than me?.....LOL
okieflyr
Not me.... But I will be doing an Evolution school this weekend. piratenanner.gif
plas76targa
Josh - I plan on being there. I'll have the car and the "pit crew" in tow. The kids aren't as thrilled about the idea as I am but Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot!

There are several "new" names and/or 914 owners here in MD would be nice to see them turn out at these Autocrosses. Then maybe the whine&cheese crowd won't look at us in wonder!

hope to see you tomorrow!
degreeoff
well I look forward to seeing you Matt. You'll see Kermee is feeling MUCH better now!

I agree that there are P L E N T Y of DC area guys who SHOULD be there. We DO need to have a few more teeners but hey if not its still a HOOT!

See you tomorrow.

Josh

BTW do you still want that set of rocker covers?
VaccaRabite
It seems I am tied to my house with chains.

In the spring my class load will be way lighter, no if I could just get E to stick with a plan....

Zach
type47
I can never get to events scheduled on Sundays. I think the 2 new members from Bawl'mer area would like to see their cars in action, Boooowwwwiiiiieeeee is close enough.
degreeoff
its real close...be there 8-8:30.......enjoy it it will take until 2-3
degreeoff
ya all missed out! we had 25 guys and 12 runs in 2 heats!.......1st was wet 2nd even my R6's got hot! I'll post a utube link here shortly.
crash914
Nice!

I just read this post now...I could have stopped by...bummer.
plas76targa
Nuts! Would have been nice to be there. Unfortunately didn't get the side shifter changed over in time. 12 runs would have been great - slip sliding in the rain would have been equally awesome!
degreeoff
will this work?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOUix0i3sN0
degreeoff
In the wet.....LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xxc0OqDb_s
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.