Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 501 at the car show
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
itsaporsche914
incredible sound draws everyones attention. the driver said it weighs 1875 and put out 300 hp at the crank. 2.9 he said. this is probably a well known car, just not to me yet
rick 918-S
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
itsaporsche914
got em just trying to add them. i used to re size and everything was fine. i dont see a resize option for some reason help
itsaporsche914
ill post them as soon as i figure it out, 501 is the number on the door. 914
RJMII
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showforum=16

that's the pics 'how-to' thread.
itsaporsche914
i read the thread. my problem is size. my picture is 3.18 mb. i cant resize it for some reason . i the past it worked fine. new camera sony cybershot any ideas?
jmill
Yes, I have the same camera. Install the software that came with it. There is an edit tab in the PMB software. Open the picture you want. Click the edit tab. Then click the save as button. It will give you an option to resize when you save it. It's a slider bar. Move the slider to the middle.

Bruce Hinds
sure would like to see those pictures.....
anoter way to do it is to just right click the picture and send it to yourself, the computer will ask you if you'd like to reduce it to send. After you get it from yourself, just save it and send it to us.
B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.