Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FREE OBO: 1975 stripped body and Rotisserie
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Brando
Up for FREE OR BEST OFFER is a stripped slant-nose chassis ON a rotisserie. That's right, free or best offer.

Whole assembly rolls and will move. Not advisable to SHIP because the chassis is without wheels.

The body is a slant-nose front, Engman Longitudinal stiffening kit installed and I believe the other stiffening kit for the suspension and swaybars front and rear has been installed. It was going to be a V8 Conversion car. If you would like to come take a look, we're in Costa Mesa, CA.

ALSO: If you want, we've got a Type 4/Type 1/356 engine stand. It's not beefy enough to hold a 901, 930 or 964 block but it will hold an assembled Type 4 comfortably.

Please, serious inquiries only. We want this thing GONE.

Thanks.
detoxcowboy
I am in the O.C., Do you have a pic? and and address, I am very familiar w/Costa Mesa but not having been here in 10 years alot and nothing has changed..
Tom_T
Separately or together only???? confused24.gif
KaptKaos
Brando - I could use an engine stand. Let me know.

Thanks!
Brando
Stand is yours. come n get it! biggrin.gif

QUOTE(KaptKaos @ Sep 27 2009, 10:15 PM) *

Thanks!

Tom_T
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Sep 27 2009, 10:53 PM) *

Separately or together only???? confused24.gif

I was asking if you'd do the rotisserie separate?
KaptKaos
QUOTE(Brando @ Sep 28 2009, 11:12 AM) *

Stand is yours. come n get it! biggrin.gif

QUOTE(KaptKaos @ Sep 27 2009, 10:15 PM) *

Thanks!

You rock. I'll get a hold of you this weekend somehow. PM me your cell.
Brando
Everything went tonight on one big trailer.

Thanks everyone!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.