Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wheel Spacers for 4lug Fuchs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
91420L
Thanks to current economy, I am forced to keep(and drive) my 914 even though my wife has objection to do so.
So now I am back in "Wanna work on something 914" mode again. biggrin.gif
It may have been discussed in the passed but could not find answer from thread serch.

I would like to widen both fron and rear thread for just looking. I would like to keep 4lug fuchs so considering adding wheel spacers for them.

Could I ask for advise if any of you have done it? If you have, which spacers and lug bolts have you had used for.

1. Spacers not recommend
2. Recommended spacer size for 4lug fuchs and source of parts.
3. Recommended lug bold size and source of parts.

Thank you for your advise in advance!

SirAndy
QUOTE(91420L @ Sep 27 2009, 09:23 PM) *

I would like to widen both fron and rear thread for just looking. I would like to keep 4lug fuchs so considering adding wheel spacers for them.

Could I ask for advise if any of you have done it? If you have, which spacers and lug bolts have you had used for.

1. Spacers not recommend
2. Recommended spacer size for 4lug fuchs and source of parts.
3. Recommended lug bold size and source of parts.

Thank you for your advise in advance!

Never done it, but i think it would be better to go with studs and lug nuts rather than long bolts.

Not sure if there's a lug nut out there that would fit the 4-bolt fuchs ...
idea.gif Andy
siverson
I've wondered the same thing. I'd like to push the wheels out a little bit on my -4 with 165 tires...

-Steve
blitZ
I added a 1/4 inch aluminum spacer for my rear wheels as they were rubbing on the inside. To keep it safe, you'll need some longer bolts. I found some at Radus Direct. Ball seats for 914 stock wheels, Fuch and Mahle, are R14.

Cipi Wheel Spacers

Lug Bolts
91420L
Thank you for information!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.