Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 2.0 L Engine Parts, Rockers & Push Rods, Flywheel, Impeller
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
solex
-Impeller with collar and bolts [$50.00]

-Recently Resurfaced stock flywheel with hardware (< 200 miles on resurface) [ $100.00, 25 lbs]

-Rockers and push rods [ $75, 15 lbs]

- US Spec 2.0 L Pistons, Cylinders, wrist pins and keepers 2 pistons have a minor dent, cylinders have all fins and can be honed. Pistons have been stamped with "Ger. KS" will probably need new rings. [ $ 75.00, 40 lbs)

Prices do not include shipping or 3% Paypal fee. Please email me with your zip code and I can provide a quote.

Regards,
Dan
solex
impeller
solex
The 2.0L cylinders have been sold, piston, pins and keeper are available best offer
solex
The pistons, keepers and wrist pins are gone. Anyone interested in the other items Flywheel, Impeller, Rocker Arms and Pushrods?
solex
bump
RJMII
On the flywheel... just a heads up. =o) You can ship them in a flat rate box for $15 ish. The last one I shipped, I doubled up the two of the flat rate boxes and wrapped them good with tape. It worked like a charm and didn't cost by the pound to ship.
solex
QUOTE(RJMII @ Oct 20 2009, 12:25 AM) *

On the flywheel... just a heads up. =o) You can ship them in a flat rate box for $15 ish. The last one I shipped, I doubled up the two of the flat rate boxes and wrapped them good with tape. It worked like a charm and didn't cost by the pound to ship.

Thanks for the tip..
solex
bump
ConeDodger
Offer: $25.00 for the impeller. I assume it has all of its fins? Offer withdrawn. Impeller is still available.
solex
offers?
solex
-Impeller with collar and bolts [$50.00]

-Recently Resurfaced stock flywheel with hardware (< 200 miles on resurface) [ $100.00, 25 lbs]

-Rockers and push rods [ $75, 15 lbs]

OFFERS?
solex
Push Rods
solex
Push rods have been sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.