Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: NOS 73 rear chrome bumper or perfect original
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tod914
Looking to replace my 73 rear chrome bumper with either a NOS one, or one that is close perfect condition. No rechromes please, that's what I have and why I'm replacing it. I don't need the rubber top, plug or lights.

Thanks,

Tod
sixnotfour
I have a NOS one. Ill dig it out and take pics
tod914
Great ty
sixnotfour
tod you sent me your email , but it doesnt work .
IronHillRestorations
I'm pretty sure that's a '74, 73's didn't have rear tits.

If you don't want Jeff's piece of NOS perfection drooley.gif drooley.gif

I have an NOS painted (factory primer) rear with only the plug hole. You'd have to get it chromed though.
sixnotfour
OH crap your right , damn it. headbang.gif It has been a long time since I looked at it. dry.gif
rymann
check with bdstone914...he has 3 or four right now not sure of the year on his but they r perfect..........
bdstone914
QUOTE(rymann @ Oct 17 2009, 06:59 PM) *

check with bdstone914...he has 3 or four right now not sure of the year on his but they r perfect..........

I do have several rechromed rear bumpers. They are very good but I would hesitate to call them perfect. I sold one on ebay after I got no serious interest on this site. I can pick ot the best one I have and get pictures if you are are interested. I will be doing more as I sell off the bunch that I have. I got a coouple of very good rear cores that should turn out very nice.

Bruce
tod914
Six thanks again for takeing the time to dig it out of storage. Looks perfect, just trying to stay without the bumperettes in the back, Sometimes yahoo can only take up to a certian file size. My other one is tod914@optonline.net. Appreciate you time.
Bruce, the one that is currently on there, is a rechrome. It's very nice, but trying to get the car back to as close to original as i can. It seems a bit brighter than the front one. Keep me in mind if you come across one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.