Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody Use AA's Windshield Bolster Gauge Holder?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kenshapiro2002
Just wondering if anybody was using this item, and what you thought of it's fit, finish and functionality.
IronHillRestorations
Yes, I put one on a customer's car about a year ago, and I thought it to be a good solution.

You can get them off this board from Morph. Look in the "Member Vendor" Forum for 914 Appearance & Performance.

Heck here's a link:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=7639&st=20

James makes these. AA buys them from him, so you'd be going to the source!
VaccaRabite
I have one in my car and love it.

IPB Image
I put my Dakota Digital head temp gage and a VDO oil pressure gage in it.
Bought it right from A&P though.
Zach
kenshapiro2002
I'd love to buy from a vendor but he's asking $65 and AA sells them for $38.50. Something doesn't sound right about that.

QUOTE(9146986 @ Oct 1 2009, 09:56 AM) *

Yes, I put one on a customer's car about a year ago, and I thought it to be a good solution.

You can get them off this board from Morph. Look in the "Member Vendor" Forum for 914 Appearance & Performance.

Heck here's a link:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=7639&st=20

James makes these. AA buys them from him, so you'd be going to the source!

tango-52
I have one with my EGT and CHT gauges. Works great.
morph
pssssst I dont think that AA knows there selling them for less than there buying them for blink.gif Buy one from them.your still buying it from me. biggrin.gif

james
tat2dphreak
QUOTE(morph @ Oct 2 2009, 11:26 AM) *

pssssst I dont think that AA knows there selling them for less than there buying them for blink.gif Buy one from them.your still buying it from me. biggrin.gif

james

lol-2.gif smilie_pokal.gif

now you've done it, they will start selling them for $1 less than you sell them, and then use one as a prototype to create a cheap chinese knock-off
kenshapiro2002
So, did you guys use it as a stand alone piece or on top of the stock cover?
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(kenshapiro2002 @ Oct 5 2009, 09:01 AM) *

So, did you guys use it as a stand alone piece or on top of the stock cover?

Stand alone.

Zach
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.