Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 904 Dash
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
stuttgart46
Has anybody ever done or seen a 914 with a 904 or 550 type dash?
It may sound a little funky but I have a tub that's in great shape that I would like to do something a little different with. I'm planning on a GT bodied car but I'm seriously considering going with Silver exterior and Red interior. I have had enough orange and red 914's. I need a change.
Any advice or links would be geratly appreciated.
zymurgist
I don't remember who owns this car, but a few years ago at the ECC (Kennett Square, PA), one driver showed up with a gorgeous 914 in Mexico Blue (911 color) with a dazzling white interior. I've never seen another quite like that.

DISCLAIMER: I own a Mexico Blue 911.
stuttgart46
I've always been a big fan of Mexico Blue. I would love to see a 914 in that color.
zymurgist
Mexico Blue

IPB Image

IPB Image
kenshapiro2002
KInda looks like the "smurf" blue '75 914 I had. What's the real name of the "smurf" blue?

QUOTE(zymurgist @ Oct 1 2009, 03:15 PM) *

Mexico Blue

IPB Image

IPB Image

roadster fan
QUOTE(kenshapiro2002 @ Oct 1 2009, 01:02 PM) *

KInda looks like the "smurf" blue '75 914 I had. What's the real name of the "smurf" blue?

If it was a stock color for 1975 and not metallic i would say it was Laguna Blue. Hope this helps,

Jim
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.