Click to view attachment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ferrari-Tes...eQ5fCarQ5fParts

Dr Evil
So sad sad.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Oct 1 2009, 12:07 PM) *

So sad sad.gif

I've seen a few of those on 914s.

Only one i've seen was done professionally and surprisingly enough, it actually looked OK!

Not my Cup'o'Tea ...
shades.gif Andy
Sleepin
aaron.gif

Not my thing....but to each their own I suppose. Just please don't cut up a rust free tub to make one!
RJMII
Ijust picked up a nice rust free roller... vin is something like 914... now I know what to do with it. That is PERFECT.

:bs:
fiid
Meh. If you want a Ferrari, just buy a 308. You can even get the Dino and have 4 seats. A friend of mine has one; probably costs about the same as a fixed 914 with a pro install job on something like this.
bigkensteele
QUOTE(fiid @ Oct 1 2009, 01:47 PM) *

Meh. If you want a Ferrari, just buy a 308. You can even get the Dino and have 4 seats. A friend of mine has one; probably costs about the same as a fixed 914 with a pro install job on something like this.

I was looking around in cars.com the other day, and there were several 348s priced in the mid 30s. You can get a Mondial or Dino for about 20k. I am seriously thinking about starting a little account to save for one. I will gladly drive $5k daily drivers for the rest of my life, if I could have a Ferrari as my 914's garage buddy.

Of course, then there are the associated Ferrari maintenance costs. dry.gif
championgt1
barf.gif
dlo914
I think Mikey914 has this kit on his 914. Check out his avatar in this thread:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=98025
IPB Image
tradisrad
I thought the flag emitiocon is way funny. what is the code for this?
SirAndy
QUOTE(tradisrad @ Oct 2 2009, 09:13 AM) *

I thought the flag emitiocon is way funny. what is the code for this?

When posting, click on "Show All" at the bottom of the smiley selection. This will pop up a window with all available smileys ...
shades.gif Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.