Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oklahoma City teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jcambo7
Just wondering if their are any Oklahoma City teeners nearby that could possibly help me with my car. Trying to get the engine running right now.
jcambo7
Guess I'm all alone in Oklahoma City... confused24.gif
ClayPerrine
There are a bunch of us just south of the border in DFW.

What kind of help do you need?
tat2dphreak
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Oct 4 2009, 05:52 PM) *

agree.gif

DFW isn't that far smile.gif
jcambo7
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Oct 4 2009, 05:52 PM) *

There are a bunch of us just south of the border in DFW.

Well. It would be awesome to get some help on my engine and some trouble shooting assistance on it. Need some one with experience cuz I don't have any. Believe I need to get a new fuel pump though. RPM still is not dialed in also.
tat2dphreak
I might have an extra fuel pump, I'll look in my stash in the next few days

I'll let someone else help with troubleshooting the FI smile.gif
jcambo7
QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Oct 6 2009, 07:56 PM) *

I might have an extra fuel pump, I'll look in my stash in the next few days

I'll let someone else help with troubleshooting the FI smile.gif

That would be sweet. How much you want fot it?
tat2dphreak
it'll be cheap if I have an extra. I know I have one, for a 73 2.0, but that's all going as a set.

I am pretty sure I have another one or two tho... I accumulated a weird combo of parts over the years.

the other thing is make sure it's the fuel pump tho. I'm sure someone here can tell you how to check the pressure to make sure it's adequate. if you could get it down to DFW Clay at Zims or Wes Hildreth in Plano could diagnose the FI problems. but the guys on the board will be able to give you some trouble shooting tips, or you can try the search. If you don't find what you need in the search, post a new thread with the symptoms... I'm a carb guy, and an inadequate one at that... which makes me completely incapable of helping you on the FI smile.gif
jcambo7
Yeah the problem is getting down there with my car since it doesn't run. It would be nice to be able to take it to someones place who has experience ans stuff to help me. Just let me know about the fuel pump.
PeeGreen 914
Any help for James would be awesome. He's my brother-in-law and a great guy. I wish I was able to get down there and help him but I'm a little ways away.
tat2dphreak
in that case it will be double poke.gif I'll pull my parts bins out this weekend, I'm pretty sure I have one of the early type
PeeGreen 914
Thanks Wayne dry.gif laugh.gif I actually saw that coming biggrin.gif beerchug.gif
jcambo7
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Oct 8 2009, 03:18 PM) *

Thanks Wayne dry.gif laugh.gif I actually saw that coming biggrin.gif beerchug.gif

Thanks Jon, for the good word. Appreciate it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.