Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Moderator Help?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kenshapiro2002
I know this isn't the right place to ask, but I've PM'd two different moderators, and they haven't responded. The problem is that all of a sudden I've stopped getting e-mail alerts on the threads I'm participating in. I also checked my e-mail spam list thinking I'd inadvertently identified 914World as spam...I had not. I'm set up for "Instant e-mail notification" and it had been working ever since I joined. Maybe I died and am not aware of it? I'm guessing that might be why two moderators haven't answered my PMs either. Can anybody out there see me? WTF.gif
Rod
I can see a thread, but just an empty box with no text... poke.gif

I'm pretty sure mine hasn't been working recently too.
Mikey914
Mine seems to be working normally.
kenshapiro2002
LMAO

QUOTE(Rod @ Oct 2 2009, 09:08 AM) *

I can see a thread, but just an empty box with no text... poke.gif

I'm pretty sure mine hasn't been working recently too.

Gint

First of all, moderators aren't admins. And if you look at little tiny print for "group" you'll notice half of the admins are "retired". laugh.gif You guys are wearing them out. lol-2.gif

Mail on the server is working fine and being forwarded properly as expected.

My email notifications from the forum are working fine.

I've checked the error logs. Nothing, nada...

Thinking it's something on your end. If you get notifications on every thread you reply to it's possible your provider has some sort of flow control.

That's all I can tell you right now. I do need to actually work for a while here today. Send me a PM for anything further. Also, let me now if the email I sent you from 914world arrived in your inbox. If you receive it, reply to it.

L8R
Jeffs9146
Comcast will block "Black List" a site that sends consistant e-mails with multiple people in the to: list. They did this for my family business and said that I must "upgrade" to the business plan and there was nothing else they could so I switched to Yahoo mail! I hate Comcast!
ghuff
Occasionally I get two email notifications of a private message waiting.

Been the only hiccup so far on e-mail.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.