Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Steel flares, Webers for a six
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
goose2
I have a set of steel flares, new unused, I won't be using. I believe they were from the AA purchase some time ago. I've decided to leave the body stock and use injection on my 3.0 conversion...so the Weber set-up is for sale also. I'd like to see 600 for the flares and 1000 for the Webers and manifolds. You cover the shipping.
Thanks,
Randy
pete-stevers
pm sent on the flares
JRust
Pete let me have them! They are 20 minutes from me & I need them bad pray.gif . Please oh please oh please
koozy
Can you please send me some photos of the webers. I'm interested in them.

Thanks
goose2
The flares are sold. I'm getting some photos and onfo together for the Webers.
Thanks!
pete-stevers
i must have missed something...didn't get a response
goose2
Sorry Pete....The buyer called me on my work cell phone within a few hours of the ad placement...offered me cash full asking price (your offer was less) and picked them up an hour later. I hadn't even had a chance to check my email (at home). Anyway, I posted the sold notice here instead of PM'ing you assuming you'd see it.
I hope I haven't violated list protocall. My apologies for not getting back to you personally...life's been a bit hectic for me lately.
Randy
QUOTE(pete-stevers @ Oct 3 2009, 04:47 PM) *

i must have missed something...didn't get a response

pete-stevers
absolutely no worries! At the price i was going to mothball them until i build up my second car. i have a set of glass, but steel is preferable
good luck with your sale
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.