Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT - 944 Raffle - $20
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ericread
Thought I'd share this:

Click to view attachment

Win a 1 Owner 1984 Porsche 944purchased and driven in Germany (US Spec) before landing in California where it has always been garaged. Andial and others have maintained the car during over 20 years in California and about120,000 miles. Many service records are with the car. The exterior is Sable brown metallic; interior is standard fabric and leatherette. The car is presented as-is without warranty.It runs strong

The opportunity period will close with the drawing on November 7, 2009 at OCR / Original Mikes November breakfast in Santa Ana or upon receiving the maximum of 250 purchased entries, whichever is earlier. The entry guidelines are:

Single Entry is $20.00; no limit to individuals
-- Total entries restricted @ 250 --
Award Drawing is November 7, 2009
Drawing location; OCR breakfast @ Original Mikes

Entry by Mail to
PCA-OCR (944)
P.O. Box 6726
Huntington Beach 92615 - 6726
<!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->
Entry must include
Name & e-mail to receive your entry receipt
Telephone number for notification or questions

Check (only) payable to PCA-OCR@ $20 times entry quantity

The successful entrant does not have to be present at the November 7 drawing, but is responsible for collecting the car and title transfer at the Owner’s home in Irvine no later than November 14. The successful entrant is responsible for all taxes or fees associated with title transfer and the award itself.

tat2dphreak
I'll put in $20 for it smile.gif I dove a couple 944s before I got the 914 bug, they are speedy, comfortable cars.

thanks for the info
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.