Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS a set of 15x7 and 15x8 Fuch wheels and centers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dova383
Fist off let me start by saying I don’t own a Porsche.

I own and drive VWs. I picked these wheels up about a year or so ago and had plans to put them on my 95 Cabby with a vr swap. They sat in my shed from the time I got them till about a month and a half ago when I finally got around to start cleaning them up. I started to strip and polish them, then found out they are a bit too wide for my cabby. I have decided to go another direction. so they are up for sale they aren’t in bad shape there is curb rash on one as you can see in the pix. I am pretty sure it will come out with some wet sanding as 99% came out of the one I worked on. I don’t know what they are really worth I know I paid $500.00. I have now found myself tight for room in my garage. I’m looking to make some room if anyone is interested in them just make me a fair offer as I think you guys would know better. Thanks for looking. If you have any questions I can be reached at 774 451 3653 I am on the east coast and can be reached till about 9am-11pm. Centers aren’t shown but will get pix of them tomorrow.

what they looked like when I got them.
IPB Image

starting to clean them
IPB Image
IPB Image

and this is what the one I worked on looks like with some time and mothers.
IPB Image
IPB Image

as they sit now
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

koozy
I'd like those. Sending PM. I'll call in the AM
dova383
here is a pic of the caps I started to wet sand one of them because i was going to polish it with the wheels.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
eimc
were are you on the east coast Iam in Pa. Are they real fuchs If they are not sold and glose i will take them Thanks Paul biggrin.gif
dova383
Sorry guys about not getting back to any of you that have IMed me I had some truble with one of my females haveing pups and needing a c section and have had more complications after that but I will be getting back to you all in the next day or so . thanks for the understanding....

I have had some ims about if they are real or not I will take pix of the back side later and post them.
koozy
Hey, no problem. Like I said on the phone. I'll take em when your ready. Take care of mom and pups.

Mike
dova383
QUOTE(koozy @ Oct 5 2009, 12:34 PM) *

Hey, no problem. Like I said on the phone. I'll take em when your ready. Take care of mom and pups.

Mike

Give me a call when you get a chance..........774 451 3653
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.