Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Kerry Hunter Header
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Type 4 Unleashed
As pictured $205 Shipped in US, it had been blasted some time ago but has some surface rust now, some minor dents, and needs 2 tabs to hold collector to pipes.

IPB Image
Heeltoe914
Sold Where do I send Pay pal.
Nor.Cal.914
Please let me know if this deal falls through! I would like to be second in line! Thanks
-Chris
Type 4 Unleashed
Hi Leamon

I haven't heard back from you, and it's been 5 days, you want them or you don't ?

Type 4 Unleashed
Leamon was Last Active 9th October 2009 - 09:41 PM, and was non-responsive, so moving on.

Chris, you were next with interest in them, if your still interested, let me know.
lotus_65
can i be #3...?
Type 4 Unleashed
QUOTE(lotus_65 @ Oct 10 2009, 07:12 AM) *

can i be #3...?

There are 2 before you, so you would be 4th.

Payment required on these is by postal money order or pick up if your local, since I don't use paypal.

The headers are $175 & $30 for shipping.
Heeltoe914
Morning Guys I must give a big apology to the seller and anyone Elsa that was waiting for the headers. I really depend on paying for items with pay pal and unfortunately this seller dose not use pay pal. But I should not have left him hanging for the five days. To much to do and not enough time to do the cashier check thing. Anyway this item is priced right and someone will enjoy them. Sorry again Richard.
Nor.Cal.914
How far are you from San Jose, CA? (95148) If I could pick these up locally, that would be awesome! Please let me know. Thanks
-Chris
Type 4 Unleashed
QUOTE(Nor.Cal.914 @ Oct 11 2009, 02:17 PM) *

How far are you from San Jose, CA? (95148) If I could pick these up locally, that would be awesome! Please let me know. Thanks
-Chris

Probably around 250 miles, Orange County in between LA & San Diego. So not Local.
Nor.Cal.914
Darn! Oh well, no big deal. How would you like payment? Please let me know. Thanks
-Chris
RJMII
QUOTE(Type 4 Unleashed @ Oct 10 2009, 10:40 AM) *

QUOTE(lotus_65 @ Oct 10 2009, 07:12 AM) *

can i be #3...?

There are 2 before you, so you would be 4th.

Payment required on these is by postal money order or pick up if your local, since I don't use paypal.

The headers are $175 & $30 for shipping.

Can I be #10?

I think Chris, that was hoping you were closer to him, might back out... av-943.gif
Type 4 Unleashed
QUOTE(Nor.Cal.914 @ Oct 11 2009, 05:14 PM) *

Darn! Oh well, no big deal. How would you like payment? Please let me know. Thanks
-Chris

PM sent last night at "9:14" pm (Coincidence I Guess) with my info and asking for your shipping address.
Nor.Cal.914
PM sent! Thanks
-Chris
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.