Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB,914 Speedometer in near perfect condition for a 73 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
crxnug
Im looking for a speedometer for a 1973 2.0 im restoring, looking for one in near pefect condition.
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(crxnug @ Oct 3 2009, 06:08 PM) *

Im looking for a speedometer for a 1973 2.0 im restoring, looking for one in near pefect condition.

My experience says get a good one and send it to hollywood vdo for a refurb, they come back looking brand new.. I chased the perfect gauge set and in the end they all went to vdo anyways and then they come back matching in age appearance ect..
velum
Does Hollywood VDO have a web site? If I google it, I only find results for Hollywood video...

QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Oct 3 2009, 09:29 PM) *

My experience says get a good one and send it to hollywood vdo for a refurb, they come back looking brand new.. I chased the perfect gauge set and in the end they all went to vdo anyways and then they come back matching in age appearance ect..

crxnug
http://www.nhspeedometer.com
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(velum @ Oct 3 2009, 09:54 PM) *

Does Hollywood VDO have a web site? If I google it, I only find results for Hollywood video...

QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Oct 3 2009, 09:29 PM) *

"North Hollywood VDO", I forgot to tell you NORTH, you can send them your gauges or take them in person..
burton73
I will sell you the one in my 74. All the parts in this car are in great shape. This was is a super clean running 6 conversion. I am changing to an electric speedometer because of my 930 trans. $50. I can get you a better picture on Monday. This just shows that the can is not a junker.

Bob Burton
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.