Just moved to uni and can no longer afford to run a car, so it's got to go!

As you can see it's not in an amazing state at the moment, which is why I'm trying to get rid of it cheap-like..

It's taxed and tested good to go, but whilst the Tax runs out in January 2010, the MOT runs out end of November so this ad is really just a feeler for interest until I can get the MOT renewed for buyer's peace of mind :-)

It's a Polo Mk4 6N - 1999 T-Reg
Trim is 1.4L with Power Steering, Driver and Passenger Airbags and Electric Mirrors.
Engine is a 1.4 8v (APQ) and has done 105k+ miles.
Fully serviced with new oil, oil filter, air filter, fuel filter, plugs, dizzy cap and rotor arm all replaced within the last 2 months.
Has just had timing belt changed.
Brand new discs and pads installed this week.
Four good tyres, two were new within the last 2 months (Receipts for all the above).

Engine runs as sweet as a nut and it has never refused to start on me. Underside is in fantastic condition, and overall the paintwork is really nice apart from quite a few scratches & dents here and there. Interior is also great and is in the process of being valetted (pics to follow).

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
On BBS RA's, front lowered 40mm.

IPB Image

The bad points are of course the front end panels which currently don't match the rest of the paintwork. I have been told this would cost about £100-150 to get sorted, and I would have had them sprayed but I literally can't afford to get them done hence why my asking price is so low (I paid £1000 for the car only 6 months ago).

Unfortunately whilst I do have it's V5, there is a very limited service history. The car has had 2 previous owners, both of which were local and the first owner being an old lady having owned the car the majority of it's life. The car passed it's last MOT with flying colours and had NO ADVISORIES.

I've also got a load of spares to go with it, including a set of 40mm lowering springs front and rear, another set of shocks and struts front and rear, clear & standard indicators and side repeaters, red tinted rear lights, full set of four doorcards and a front splitter. BBS RA's will be included for a little bit more if interested.

Feel free to PM me or contact me via this thread if you are interested, want to come and check the car out or want to know something I've left out. Also, my email is 'crazybug_vwhotrod@hotmail.co.uk' and I am very open to any offers.

Thanks for looking!