Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS:full custom shell
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
T H O M A S
well i bought a new (old) car,so i have to sell one to make room
started with a 72 shell (paint code 98)4722920007 and did some mods biggrin.gif
wind shield frame is shorten 4 inches and boxed ,targa bar is modified and boxed ,no more headlights (not in the stock location,maybe driving lights in the bumper),no wind shield wipers( don't need them in socal smile.gif ),rear suspension ear stiffener,some stiffening on the interior,fiberglass fenders,the top of the doors are closed and have fiberglass door skins,oil tank in the front trunk(6 or type4 dry sump),front and rear hood are steel( i don't like the fiberglass ones)body work is about 80% done.the under side was cleaned and sprayed with wuerthSKS,modified for patrick motorsport firewall shift bushing ( ingl)
car will come with a 916 rear bumper(also have a steel bumper your choice),fiberglass GT rockers,GT front valance and a steel front bumper
$2000+shipping
i can bolt on a crappy suspension to make a roller for $200
i also have a lot of parts to make this a complete car
911 front suspension 3.5 inch
quick six bar
2.2 911 engine with 40000 on the bottom end and fresh top end
rebuild tranns
and so on
this will be for sale for one week after that i finish the car myself
T H O M A S
asd
T H O M A S
peterson oil tank is ingl.
T H O M A S
asd
T H O M A S
asd
Ferg
welder.gif Cool
proto31
This sale is ridiculous! I've watched Thomas work on this car for the last year, the attention to detail is amazing! The cost of the fiberglass panels, door skins, rockers and bumpers alone make up more than half what he is asking. This would make one Bad Ass 914! The body work is nearly complete, just needs to be primered, blocked out a final time and painted whatever color you want (98 paint code...). This could be finished in a few months driving.gif
Thomas,

Your killing me.. if the wife would not leave me after I BUY it......Good luck with your plans. Now what did you buy now?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.