Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> MasIVe 3 liter- Finished, Lets make some HUGE power!
Jake Raby
post Feb 22 2005, 10:06 PM
Post #1

Engine Surgeon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,095
Region Association: South East States

Well after a few YEARS of parts sourcing, scrounging and waiting the 3 liter is a finished engine.
This engine sports the largest Nickies ever made, my new Billet heads with 52x41 valves and 10:1 cr.

This is a full street, tame engine that should make 260-270HP on my Dyno in top form. I am really pushed to make an event with it in a couple of weeks so I put it together a tad faster than I would have cared to and I do not have my EFI installed yet. The engine was set up for FI (cam) so with carbs in these first tests it will lack some power.

This is just a baseline test run for my prototype heads and I found a ton of areas that need more development.

By this time next year I look to have this N/A combination proven and be developing a combination for the Midget race crowd. I also hope to have a smaller version (100mm bore that can handle tons O boost) set up making 400 streetable ponies...

Tomorrow is the big day here, but I'm keeping the numbers quiet till after our SE Dyno Day on March 5.

Tomorrow should change everything- Or it'll cost me 35K in broken and destroyed parts....

She'll spin 8,000 RPM by noon tomorrow! I can't wait!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Jake Raby   MasIVe 3 liter- Finished   Feb 22 2005, 10:06 PM
Aaron Cox   kick ass man!!!!!   Feb 22 2005, 10:07 PM
Joseph Mills   Jake, Sometimes you just flat out scare me. http://www.914world.c...   Feb 23 2005, 04:02 PM
URY914  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th May 2024 - 04:01 AM