Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dinner in SLC, You missed it
Eric_Shea
post Apr 13 2005, 07:59 AM
Post #81

PMB Performance

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,110
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

Note to self: must keep thread going, even if we have to change directions 10 times  

You're slack'n... it almost made the bottom of page two.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
slapshot914
post Apr 13 2005, 08:58 AM
Post #82

ole swede

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,649

Sammy, Yup! worked in the pit for a year or two, then I graduated to driving truck. When my first kid was born, I was in the bottom of that hole. That's where I learned that I liked to drive. Started driving 65 ton trucks, moved up to 85 ton and then 110 ton trailer rigs. They were a real handful. Nothing like hualing 110 tons of muck down a 10% grade and missing the downshift. Brakes weren't that good. Smaller trucks were 12 speed automatics, trailers were 4 speed stds. Had to double clutch to downshift everytime. Real fun. Before I finally moved on, I was driving 150 ton trucks. Used to chase deer across the dumps in the truck. That was fun.

Carpooled to work with a guy that had 356. first ride ever in Porsche. I drove a TR3 and then a TR4A. Ended up wrecking the TR3 one morning on the way to work. Rolled it and ended up in an irrigation ditch just outside of Copperton. Bought the TR4.
+Quote Post
SharonG
post Apr 13 2005, 05:58 PM
Post #83

Snow tire

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,920
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

I have GOT to get to Utah to ski - I went to Copper Mtn today. Ski days just don't get much better than today - blue sky, decent snow (for April), 40ish degrees, SPF 45.

But on to more fun. Tomorrow, off to San Diego to meet up with some of the 914 crowd there, then back Tues to unload the Tangerine Dream from the arc. I will be a 914 widow soon, but with no worries. It keeps Mike from his massive partying habit (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/wink.gif)
+Quote Post

5 Pages V « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2024 - 12:03 AM