Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The June Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion, Saturday, June 18th 9am to Noonish
ConeDodger
post May 30 2011, 08:44 AM
Post #1

Apex killer!

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,380
Region Association: Northern California

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)

Save the date! The June Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is June 18th, 9am to Noonish. Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue in Carmichael, CA. Come on down and show off your newly built Disco Bay Transmission and make your plans to caravan to Medford! One is the weekend before, the other less than a week after! See you there!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jun 1 2011, 09:17 AM
Post #2

Apex killer!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)

Looks like there is a Mather Autocross the next day so make your plans to come down and we will all go over the next day and attack the cones! The June Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is coming up!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Andyrew
post Jun 1 2011, 09:19 AM
Post #3

Spooling.... Please wait

Member No.: 172

I might go to this! With the 914 running and me sorting through the issues, I actually might go!
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jun 1 2011, 07:04 PM
Post #4

Apex killer!

QUOTE(Andyrew @ Jun 1 2011, 07:19 AM) *

I might go to this! With the 914 running and me sorting through the issues, I actually might go!

Super Andy! Bring Jerika!
+Quote Post
Dirty Evo
post Jun 1 2011, 07:51 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 11,198

i just MIGHT make it this time, especially if I have my "new" 914......
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jun 3 2011, 09:16 AM
Post #6

Apex killer!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)

It's National Doughnut day! But don't go yet! Save your appetite for the June Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! June 18th! See you there!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jun 5 2011, 08:10 AM
Post #7

Apex killer!

Less than two weeks to go! The June Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is coming up... Shine 'em up! The rain should finally be gone right??? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Bee Jay
post Jun 5 2011, 08:32 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 3,964

Hey, I have to be in Sacramento that weekend, Father's Day weekend. More details please, where exactly and when.
Bee Jay
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jun 5 2011, 10:09 AM
Post #9

Apex killer!

QUOTE(Bee Jay @ Jun 5 2011, 06:32 AM) *

Hey, I have to be in Sacramento that weekend, Father's Day weekend. More details please, where exactly and when.
Bee Jay

The event is held at Family Donuts and Deli 9045 Fair Oaks Blvd. which is at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue in Carmichael. Carmichael is an Eastern suburb of Sacramento. Event starts at 9am but people drift in and out all morning. We are usually out of there by Noon but there have been instances of 2PM departures... We are a small but dedicated group of guys who get together monthly.
+Quote Post
Bee Jay
post Jun 5 2011, 10:26 AM
Post #10

Member No.: 3,964

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 5 2011, 09:09 AM) *

QUOTE(Bee Jay @ Jun 5 2011, 06:32 AM) *

Bee Jay

The event is held at Family Donuts and Deli 9045 Fair Oaks Blvd. which is at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue in Carmichael. Carmichael is an Eastern suburb of Sacramento. Event starts at 9am but people drift in and out all morning. We are usually out of there by Noon but there have been instances of 2PM departures... We are a small but dedicated group of guys who get together monthly.

OK, got it. June 18th at Donuts and Deli. I'll try to be there.
Bee Jay
+Quote Post
jeeperjohn56
post Jun 6 2011, 01:01 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 6,407
Region Association: None

Rob, I'll be coming this time, and I'll see if Lennie, and Jeff will come too. John (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jun 6 2011, 02:44 PM
Post #12

Apex killer!

QUOTE(jeeperjohn56 @ Jun 6 2011, 11:01 AM) *

Rob, I'll be coming this time, and I'll see if Lennie, and Jeff will come too. John (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)

Very cool!!!
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jun 7 2011, 08:56 PM
Post #13

Apex killer!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)

The San Joaquin guys with their new transmissions will be haulin' ass on the River Road! Don't miss the June Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! It's the place to be!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Justinp71
post Jun 8 2011, 04:30 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 2,922

Sounds like this is shaping up to be the big summer meet like we had last year with 10 cars... I believe I will be there as well.
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jun 9 2011, 09:05 AM
Post #15

Apex killer!

QUOTE(Justinp71 @ Jun 8 2011, 02:30 PM) *

Sounds like this is shaping up to be the big summer meet like we had last year with 10 cars... I believe I will be there as well.

You've missed a few Justin... With the Z cars, we had one with 22 cars last year. Glad you're coming!
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jun 10 2011, 08:32 AM
Post #16

Apex killer!

Just a week and a day till the June Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Bring the family and have a donut! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chowtime.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jun 11 2011, 10:22 AM
Post #17

Apex killer!

One week warning! This time next week, we will be enjoying each other's company at the June Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Be there or be out of the loop on WCR caravan plans. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
mtndawg
post Jun 11 2011, 12:45 PM
Post #18

Member No.: 9,985

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 7 2011, 07:56 PM) *

That looks like my yellow car in one of the pictures above!...well I sold it to a VW guy and now I have the 911. I'll probably show up with the blue car, don't worry I replaced the bungee cord with duct tape.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jun 13 2011, 09:41 AM
Post #19

Apex killer!

QUOTE(mtndawg @ Jun 11 2011, 10:45 AM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 7 2011, 07:56 PM) *

That looks like my yellow car in one of the pictures above!...well I sold it to a VW guy and now I have the 911. I'll probably show up with the blue car, don't worry I replaced the bungee cord with duct tape.

It will be great to have you there, even with bungee cords and duct tape!
+Quote Post
jt914-6
post Jun 13 2011, 04:57 PM
Post #20

Driving & working on teeners 41 years

Member No.: 9,003
Region Association: South East States

QUOTE(Dirty Evo @ Jun 1 2011, 08:51 PM) *

i just MIGHT make it this time, especially if I have my "new" 914......

OK Steve.....the deliverly truck driver call me and said he had delivered your "new" 914 and you were warming it up....so....looks like you CAN make it..take lots of pics...(IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif)
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 01:02 AM