Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 914rubber contact info.
zambezi
post Nov 14 2013, 11:40 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,920
Region Association: South East States

I need to get in contact with Mark at 914rubber. I have tried emails from my home email, emails through the forum, PM's from this forum and an email from his contact page on his website. Is there another magical way I can get in contact with him? What have others done to contact him. Mark if you read this PLEASE answer one of my emails.
Thanks
Jim
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Nov 15 2013, 01:29 AM
Post #2

Apex killer!

Member No.: 3,380
Region Association: Northern California

QUOTE(zambezi @ Nov 14 2013, 09:40 PM) *

I need to get in contact with Mark at 914rubber. I have tried emails from my home email, emails through the forum, PM's from this forum and an email from his contact page on his website. Is there another magical way I can get in contact with him? What have others done to contact him. Mark if you read this PLEASE answer one of my emails.
Thanks
Jim

Well, I just call him on the phone but... He's an airline pilot in his day job. He's probably on his flying rotation.
+Quote Post
zambezi
post Nov 15 2013, 07:23 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 8,920
Region Association: South East States

I could not find a phone contact for him. I understand he has a day job, but I do see him post here often and have been trying to get an order resolved for about 2 months with no return contact from him. I would not normally do this in a forum thread but I am getting no where with the contact info I have.
+Quote Post
Mikey914
post Nov 15 2013, 09:36 AM
Post #4

The rubber man

Member No.: 3,348
Region Association: None

I'm here.
I dropped you an email with my cell number off your PM. I also looked up the history, it was a GB that you specified all the other items except the turn signal boots.

My assistants don't do well with this as they don't know what you need. I just created your label and this will ship out today.

I have tried to automate the process as much as possible and allow for other items to be combined easily. In doing so I have had to move this to the website into a GB section. This is not as personal, but will keep iss ues like this from popping up.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Also, if anyone need to reach me the contatc on the website and my direct email are usually the best as I can respond as I recieve them. I don't mind phone calls, but may not allways be in a position to deal with them effectively at that moment.

-Mark
+Quote Post
boogie_man
post Nov 15 2013, 07:26 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 12,969
Region Association: Southern California

Called me during last weekends Nascar race. Now that's service (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th June 2024 - 01:08 PM