Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Anyone use myautoevents.com, for AX or Solo II registration
GaroldShaffer
post Sep 1 2005, 09:47 AM
Post #1

You bought another 914?

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 865
Region Association: None

For our Solo II (aka AX) events for this season I have been using a "free" website called myautoevents.com to setup on line registration for our SCCA events. Today I go to put in our sept 18th & 25th events and after I fill in the event info the next page ask me to Select a Template for your Entry Fee Schedule????? WTF is that. We currently don't want to take on line payments for our events yet (maybe next year) and this was a free service as long as you didn't take the on line payments, looks like maybe this has changed.

I have asked the support person at myautoevents this question also but thought I would ask here too. Myautoevents is a great website, you can download the pre-registered people to you laptop, run you your AXware software, and get your evens results at the end of the day which saves a ton of time over doing manually.

So anyone ever use it?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
VegasRacer
post Sep 1 2005, 09:53 AM
Post #2

ELVIRA

Member No.: 481

The Las Vegas SCCA region uses it for Auto-Cross registration. The fees are paid at the event, not via the web site. From a participants perspective it works well. The guys and gals in charge of registration like it too. I do not know anything about it from the administrative side.
+Quote Post
Joseph Mills
post Sep 1 2005, 10:03 AM
Post #3

on a Sonoma diet now...

Group: Members
Member No.: 39

Garold,

We've been using it for about a year with no problems. Our registration procedure offers paying in advance thru them, or paying at the event site. Maybe that is the template they are asking you to select?

I'll check to see if there have been any "new" aspects to our setup.
+Quote Post
GaroldShaffer
post Sep 1 2005, 11:02 AM
Post #4

You bought another 914?

Member No.: 865

Well I'm a dumass (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/slap.gif) There is a field on the main page that I didn't check. Thanks all.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd June 2024 - 09:48 AM