Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> panel beaters, i can hear it from 3000 miles away.
tryan
post Aug 16 2003, 11:10 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 184

where is the panel cam live action update? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smash.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
redshift
post Aug 16 2003, 11:15 AM
Post #2

Bless the Hell out of you!

Member No.: 869

Yeah.

I have a Sony RZ30-N camera setup downstairs watching TV, and there is nothing on.

M
+Quote Post
Bleyseng
post Aug 16 2003, 06:04 PM
Post #3

Aircooled Baby!

Member No.: 24
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Just got home from the panel banging, whew pretty tired. Sold some stuff at the swap meet then went to Dave's. Had a great time learning how to pound and shape metal. Lots of beer available since it was getting hot down in the garage. I post what I have as pics later.
John Kelly was running like it was a tech session, lots of instruction, hands on work, learning all the tools and tricks. Great fun, but I didn't take any movies as it was just too damn dark in the sub basement garage Dave has his car. I think the video when it comes out will be the ticket to learning this skill. Even Kevin was able to do it so anybody can!

Geoff (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smash.gif)
+Quote Post
boxstr
post Aug 16 2003, 08:58 PM
Post #4

MEMBER:PACIFIC NORTHWEST REGION

Member No.: 12
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Just got home from Seattle, Met Karl Kellzey and allot of the Washington 914 guys. Nice to put faces to names. Sold allot of stuff at the swap meet.
After it was breaking up I loaded the Jeep and was following Kevin Powers over to The Pounders Cluib, John Kellys panel beaters. Korijos place. Well I thought I had my map so Kevin blasted down Phinney and I followed him until I got caught at a light. Drove around down on Fremont for 30 minutes, no address and I didn't have any numbers to call. So, I decided to head home. Picked up the wife at the hotel and headed south.
Hey you guys are invited down here for the Sunset Porsche Swap Meet Sept 6th.
CCLINSWAPHEAVEN
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd June 2024 - 08:43 AM