Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 914 Help near San luis obispo, Pismo, Any members in the area that can help
echocanyons
post May 27 2006, 01:22 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 7
Region Association: Central California

A member, LukeD, is standed in the san luis obispo pismo area (arroyo grande) is having trouble and is wondering if there is anyone that is local or near that can help out.

He has a 2.0 d-jet and is having fuel/spark problems.

please call him if you can help

559-285-9016
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
markb
post May 27 2006, 07:23 PM
Post #2

914less :(

Group: Members
Member No.: 180

I stopped by to see if I could help, but it seems he got it fixed (for now, anyway). It sounds like an intermittant electrical problem. He took it for a drive before I got there & had no problems. It was good to meet him and his lovely wife, and swap lies about cars for a while. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
+Quote Post
echocanyons
post May 27 2006, 08:13 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 7

Quick response Mark, I was still on the phone with him after I posted this when you called.
+Quote Post
LukeD
post May 30 2006, 04:09 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 3,117
Region Association: None

Hey guys, I made it home without breaking down. My car is still cutting out randomly, maybe once every 50 miles or so.

I think it might have something to do with the factory CHT grounding so I am going to replace it along with inspection of the FI harness. I am almost to the point of just buying one of Jeff's harnesses but it would be nice to find the bloody problem

Thanks Kelly, Mark and Cap'n for being there when I was in need. This board is amazing and I apprieciate everyone going out of their way to help me out.

Mark, it was great to meet you. You as well as I can talk for hours about our teener experiences. Thanks for comming by, it was a pleasure (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Thanks again

LukeD (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rocking nana.gif)
+Quote Post
markb
post May 30 2006, 04:12 PM
Post #5

914less :(

Member No.: 180

QUOTE(LukeD @ May 30 2006, 03:09 PM) *

Hey guys, I made it home without breaking down. My car is still cutting out randomly, maybe once every 50 miles or so.

I think it might have something to do with the factory CHT grounding so I am going to replace it along with inspection of the FI harness. I am almost to the point of just buying one of Jeff's harnesses but it would be nice to find the bloody problem

Thanks Kelly, Mark and Cap'n for being there when I was in need. This board is amazing and I apprieciate everyone going out of their way to help me out.

Mark, it was great to meet you. You as well as I can talk for hours about our teener experiences. Thanks for comming by, it was a pleasure (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Thanks again

LukeD (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rocking nana.gif)

Glad it all worked out. Nice meeting you, too. I hope you find that pesky problem. Intermittants are the worst.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 08:39 AM