Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> They Bulit a Race Track two houses down from me..., from the book of "Do as I say, Not as I do!"
Rockaria
post Jun 29 2006, 07:15 PM
Post #1

ZippidyDoDah...

Group: Members
Member No.: 645
Region Association: None

Okay this one was funny. They are building a new neighborhood right next to my house in an old farm. They finished paving a few days ago and when I went for a walk I thought it might make a good race track.

Tonight, after I tuned up the teener, my daughter and I went for a drive... Lets just say stupid is as stupid does, and boys never grow up.

I freekin even video'd it!

I really did not go that fast, but it was fun! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jbegood2000
post Jun 29 2006, 07:23 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 3,984

QUOTE(Rockaria @ Jun 29 2006, 06:15 PM) *

Okay this one was funny. They are building a new neighborhood right next to my house in an old farm. They finished paving a few days ago and when I went for a walk I thought it might make a good race track.

Tonight, after I tuned up the teener, my daughter and I went for a drive... Lets just say stupid is as stupid does, and boys never grow up.

I freekin even video'd it!

I really did not go that fast, but it was fun! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif)

Cool Race Track You Go Boy !!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif)
+Quote Post
Lou W
post Jun 29 2006, 07:26 PM
Post #3

"Here Kitty Kitty" my ass......

Member No.: 2,039
Region Association: Spain

and back in the garage we go, and quick close that door. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ph34r.gif)
+Quote Post
bondo
post Jun 29 2006, 07:28 PM
Post #4

Practicing my perpendicular parking

Member No.: 587
Region Association: Central California

Haha, cool!

What exhaust do you have? That's the nicest type IV exhaust note I've ever heard!
+Quote Post
Rockaria
post Jun 29 2006, 07:32 PM
Post #5

ZippidyDoDah...

Member No.: 645

QUOTE(bondo @ Jun 29 2006, 07:28 PM) *

Haha, cool!

What exhaust do you have? That's the nicest type IV exhaust note I've ever heard!

The exahust is just a stock Bursch for the 75/76 with a cat bypass pipe. It does sound really nice, Thanks! Though I think the low quality video/audio makes it sound a little better than it really is.
+Quote Post
byndbad914
post Jun 29 2006, 07:53 PM
Post #6

shoehorn and some butter - it fits

Member No.: 5,463

is your car champion? Kids are hilarious. And "this is fun". Gotta start 'em young (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

I gave a friend's kid a quick ride in my Lightning and I mean quick - I backed out of his driveway, nailed it and hit the brakes to go into his other driveway (has one to his garage and on the other side of the house one to the back 8 car garage (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif) ) and Bailey musta talked about how "cool" and "awesome" that was for the next 4 hours!
+Quote Post
GWN7
post Jun 29 2006, 07:59 PM
Post #7

King of Road Trips

Member No.: 56
Region Association: Northstar Region

Must be a race track...they left cones up for you... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd June 2024 - 01:58 PM