Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What do you guys think of this car ? (New Member Intro), 1974 2.0 alaska metallic in classifieds
JubeP
post Aug 15 2006, 05:57 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,133

Hi everyone, first of all I would like to say you have a great forum going here, seems like a great group of people. I have learned a ton from searching here. Anyways, I have been kind of interested in getting a 914 for the last 4 or 5 months (after lurking here, interest has turned into obsession, thanks a lot ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) ) I think this car might be the one. The seller posted a link to a PPI one of you guys did (Brad Roberts I think) I was hoping he might see this and maybe give some more of your impressions about the car. It appears to be pretty rust free, I know thats one of the biggest concerns with these cars. Also, do you guys know any good shops in the L.A./San Diego area to give the car a good once over? Car is in Long Beach / I live in north county san diego. Thanks in advance !
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
G e o r g e
post Aug 15 2006, 06:00 PM
Post #2

Dr

Member No.: 4,832
Region Association: None

QUOTE(JubeP @ Aug 15 2006, 04:57 PM) *

Hi everyone, first of all I would like to say you have a great forum going here, seems like a great group of people. I have learned a ton from searching here. Anyways, I have been kind of interested in getting a 914 for the last 4 or 5 months (after lurking here, interest has turned into obsession, thanks a lot ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) ) I think this car might be the one. The seller posted a link to a PPI one of you guys did (Brad Roberts I think) I was hoping he might see this and maybe give some more of your impressions about the car. It appears to be pretty rust free, I know thats one of the biggest concerns with these cars. Also, do you guys know any good shops in the L.A./San Diego area to give the car a good once over? Car is in Long Beach / I live in north county san diego. Thanks in advance !

i believe your tlaking about Mr. Sharp on the PPI

go to members list and PM him

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/welcome.png)
+Quote Post
JubeP
post Aug 15 2006, 06:07 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 6,133

My bad, I was just searching for shops in my area and Brad Roberts came up, got them mixed up, thanks.
+Quote Post
Bleyseng
post Aug 15 2006, 07:34 PM
Post #4

Aircooled Baby!

Member No.: 24
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

QUOTE(JubeP @ Aug 15 2006, 05:07 PM) *

My bad, I was just searching for shops in my area and Brad Roberts came up, got them mixed up, thanks.

That Asshole!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/finger.gif)

just kidding! Brad's a good guy and if he posted a PPI it would be 5 pages long......
+Quote Post
jgara962
post Aug 15 2006, 08:57 PM
Post #5

Yo, this is how I roll

Member No.: 3,879
Region Association: Northern California

+Quote Post
JoeSharp
post Aug 15 2006, 09:12 PM
Post #6

In Irvine, Ca. May 15-18

Member No.: 898
Region Association: South East States

I live in north county san diego.

Dieter's.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe

Attached Image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th June 2024 - 09:57 AM