Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Brumos abandons Daytona Prototypes for GT, can a return to the 914-6 be far behind?
carr914
post Oct 13 2010, 09:47 AM
Post #1

Racer from Birth
****************************************************************************************************

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,623
Region Association: South East States

http://www.grand-am.com/news/index.cfm?ser...r&cid=40116

Brumos had the 1st DP and now are switching to GT with new Drivers Lee Keen and Andrew ( why not T.C.?) Davis
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 6)
rfuerst911sc
post Oct 13 2010, 10:44 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5,980

It's a shame they couldn't keep Donahue and Law but hopefully it's for the better. I'd rather cheer on Brumos in a GT car than those ugly DP's (IMG:style_emoticons/default/barf.gif) .
+Quote Post
URY914
post Oct 13 2010, 12:13 PM
Post #3

I built the lightest 914 in the history of mankind.
****************************************************************************************************

Member No.: 222
Region Association: None

Too bad they won't look these this....

Attached Image
+Quote Post
RFoulds
post Oct 13 2010, 01:01 PM
Post #4

Green Teen 66

Member No.: 10,656
Region Association: Southwest Region

That combined with Porsche considering a return to F1, means Porsche might actually be considered a performance sports car once again, despite the Cayenne, and the Panamera!!

+Quote Post
TorqueJunkie
post Oct 13 2010, 01:55 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 11,760
Region Association: None

I have to say the Brumos team are a real great guys. They let me 5 year old son sit in a le mans car at VIR last year and start the thing (with help) on the day after the race before they took it down for transport. They really made our day and the team is really awesome in my opinion. Nicest guys I have met in a while in racing. I am always cheering for them anyway....lol
+Quote Post
carr914
post Oct 13 2010, 05:38 PM
Post #6

Racer from Birth

QUOTE(rfuerst911sc @ Oct 13 2010, 12:44 PM) *

It's a shame they couldn't keep Donahue and Law but hopefully it's for the better. I'd rather cheer on Brumos in a GT car than those ugly DP's (IMG:style_emoticons/default/barf.gif) .

David & Darren will continue in the 2nd Action Express DP (Dip-shit JC France in the other) that will still be run by Michael Collucci
+Quote Post
carr914
post Oct 13 2010, 05:42 PM
Post #7

Racer from Birth

QUOTE(TorqueJunkie @ Oct 13 2010, 03:55 PM) *

I have to say the Brumos team are a real great guys. They let me 5 year old son sit in a le mans car at VIR last year and start the thing (with help) on the day after the race before they took it down for transport. They really made our day and the team is really awesome in my opinion. Nicest guys I have met in a while in racing. I am always cheering for them anyway....lol

The Brumos Team has changed quite a bit since the death of Bob Snodgrass ( a very good friend of mine) a few years ago

In other Brumos news, one of our own, John Shaeffer (9werks) has joined the Brumos Porsche New Car sales team - Good Luck John
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd June 2024 - 08:37 AM