Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 73 2.0
flowerfish
post Apr 5 2014, 04:18 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,796
Region Association: Hawaii

April 5th around 11pm at China town river street Honolulu Hawaii , I spot a orange 914 park on the street , and I get a closer look , it was my car ( yes , it was ) , it good to see her still alive , I can't tell the feeling when I saw her once again , well , the new owner seem like did a little repair from the damage and fixed the brake spin

I would like to say is if you are the new owner , please contact me , I do have some parts you might need it . I feel that is great to see her still can running around , thank you to bring her back to live . Mahalo

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 2)
nathansnathan
post Apr 5 2014, 08:45 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 11,782
Region Association: None

That is cool to see your old 914 after having sold it for years. I've been watching Magnum PI on netflix, and I've seen a few 914's in season 1 & 2 so far. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
+Quote Post
shawaii
post Aug 20 2015, 04:21 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 18,711
Region Association: Hawaii

Jeff,

I have your car! At lease what is left of it.

I bought a 1970 in April 2015 (Black, but originally green) and the bumpers, hood, top, rear deck, and rims came from your car (Orange but previously blue). The rear deck even has the holes where your luggage rack was mounted.

Previous owner gave me paperwork for both cars to show where things came from.

It is on jack stands right now, as I'm polishing up the old Riviera rims (VW backsets, by the way).
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 12:09 AM